• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Been working a fair bit at home recently so had opportunities to watch Frasier - serious what a fudgein show that was. It is just SO funny. I dont think I appreciated it when it was first on, maybe as I was younger but it definitely hits the right buttons now.

I just got the complete box set off of Amazon recently, worked my way through the first few discs of season 1, it's fantastic.

I noticed that Channel 4 were repeating all of Frasier from episode 1 so I season linked it and got through all 11 seasons over the past 4 months. It has aged well and still made me laugh a lot, although the seasons after the marriage are not quite as hysterical imo.

Been working a fair bit at home recently so had opportunities to watch Frasier - serious what a fudgein show that was. It is just SO funny. I dont think I appreciated it when it was first on, maybe as I was younger but it definitely hits the right buttons now.

I've got all 11 seasons on DVD, awesome show. Niles Crane is an amazing character

Anyone watching 'The Americans' on ITV sat night? Only seen first one... Seems ok and worth watching a few more

Got a friend who has been harping on about this. Not seen it but she seems to love it.

Franklin and Bash returns this week - I do have a feeling this could be the last seeason though.

Anyone been watching Dates on Channel four? its actually pretty damn enjoyable.

Didnt know Charlie Chaplins daughter or GHod daughter or whoever is so fudgein hot

Almost through GoT3. Enjoyed it less than the other two. The surprise deaths weren't that surprising. Now if the Dragon Woman or the psychic son had died. That would have been surprising.

I am so happy that Amazon (Lovefilm) are starting to make a series of Bosch, based on the Michael Connelly books. Absolutely the best crime thrillers of the last 20 years IMHO. The only books of his that have been filmed so far are Blood Work with Clint Eastwood and Lincoln Lawyer with Matthew McConaughey, and they were no where near my favourites (mainly as they didnt have the best character in them - Hieronymous Bosch).

Anybody that likes to use the new broom site then I would get yourself there as they are going to registration only and in future you can only get in if you are invited by another.

Not sure if it has done it for a while........but noticed yesterday that when i done a search on the iplayer (i had typed in 'd-day') it showed results not just for the beeb but other providers as well...C4OD, itv etc. Pretty generous and cool.

Just watched Da Vinci Demons. Its ok actually.. a cross between GofT/Borgias where its all about different families and Shelock Holmes (Humperdink version!) First series is only 8 episodes and they are making 13 more I believe for season 2. It was a bit of a surprise to me that throughtout the whole series Laura Haddock continually gets her kit off (for inbetweener fans). A further link with Sherlock is that the lady in that (nsfw link) is also in DVDemons, but you see everything. :-" It certainly plays on the mystical side of the Dan Brown books, where clues within clues where at times you think him as a Merlin type character rather than an artest!.

Back