• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Finished Ozark season 3 and enjoyed it a load. Very well made.

Need to binge Saul at some point but just started Succession first season and the acting and dialogues are excellent. It's actually a decent lockdown series.

For mindless fun I've been watching Race across the world with the family and it is enjoyable.

Do I need to remember what happened in Breaking Bad to watch Saul? I mean it's been years since it finished I and can barely remember anything that happened!

Do I need to remember what happened in Breaking Bad to watch Saul? I mean it's been years since it finished I and can barely remember anything that happened!

No, it's mainly set before Breaking Bad, though I don't think it spoils anything to say that some characters do appear who were also in Breaking Bad.

Without spoiling, Better Call Saul S05 just finished and the whole thing was excellent.

Kim, Lalo, Saul... all such great characters and so well acted.

Just a year to wait for the final season now.

Without spoiling, Better Call Saul S05 just finished and the whole thing was excellent.

Kim, Lalo, Saul... all such great characters and so well acted.

Just a year to wait for the final season now.

Likely more than a year in view of the industry shutdown sadly.
But Lalo has been such an addition to the show, highly watchable.

Anyone seen the Spanish film on Netflix....Platform....crazy film,about being locked in a prison over 250 floors(approx),all about people on the top floor get first dibs on food ,as the table gets lowered there's less food on the table as it get lowered down. Some of the people volunteer to go in to get a diploma and are able to take in one item with them.

Very violent....how they thought up the idea of the film is bat brick crazy.

Anyone seen the Spanish film on Netflix....Platform....crazy film,about being locked in a prison over 250 floors(approx),all about people on the top floor get first dibs on food ,as the table gets lowered there's less food on the table as it get lowered down. Some of the people volunteer to go in to get a diploma and are able to take in one item with them.

Very violent....how they thought up the idea of the film is bat brick crazy.

This is next on my watch list! It looks really messed up in the trailer.

You've inspired me to try and watch it tonight.

Back