• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Ray Donovan is getting even more far fetched.
Will finish watching this season and hope they call it a day.

Last edited:
Its among the best Marvel stuff on Netflix.

Jessica Jones season 1 was particularly strong, as was Daredevil S1 - and I thought S3.

But if pushed Id say Punisher is probably the best.
I got bored of JJ, I agree with the rest.

Its a real shame that it is likely to be the last one as Disney are taking back their IP and are unlikely to do a non PG version.

It doesn't need the Punisher name, I don't know how easy (legally) it is to do a clone but well worth while if they can.

I really liked JJ, largely because of the villain and JJ's general lack of heroism.

Depending on where you got bored, Id suggest sticking with it. It really escalates and has a pretty satisfying ending.

Season 2 was very meh, and season 3 is due soon - fully expecting it to be the end of the Marvel/Netflix thing.

I like the Punisher as is, theres a lot of lore to plunder to add to stories etc. I cant help feeling a clone would somehow be lesser, though would be very happy to be proven wrong.

I really liked JJ, largely because of the villain and JJ's general lack of heroism.

I like the Punisher as is, theres a lot of lore to plunder to add to stories etc. I cant help feeling a clone would somehow be lesser, though would be very happy to be proven wrong.
1). watched it all - didn't grip me
2). I like it as it is but I don't think there is any world where we would get anymore, I would watch a clone.

Ah fair enough, different strokes...

Marvel/Netflix are definitely done.

I hope Marvel take note that a mature take on some of these characters not only works, but better serves many of them.

Ah fair enough, different strokes...

Marvel/Netflix are definitely done.

I hope Marvel take note that a mature take on some of these characters not only works, but better serves many of them.
I can only see them doing it on HULU (which they mostly own) and not on their own network... you seen the list of PG shows they are doing with the Marvel universe characters / actors (Loki / Scarlet witch etc) - doesn't leave a lot of time for other content.

Ray Donovan is getting even more far fetched.
Will finish watching this season and hope they call it a day.
You’ve done well. It started good in s1 and progressively got worse. I gave up about S3. Glad to hear i made the right call then, as I don’t like giving up on things I’ve invested in!

It doesn't need the Punisher name, I don't know how easy (legally) it is to do a clone but well worth while if they can.

Kind of related - possibly in your wheelhouse - saw comment yesterday from the Punisher show runner (presumably now unemployed!) saying how much he would like to do a Blade TV show.

In a similar vein, I think that could be pretty good.

Kind of related - possibly in your wheelhouse - saw comment yesterday from the Punisher show runner (presumably now unemployed!) saying how much he would like to do a Blade TV show.

In a similar vein, I think that could be pretty good.
Would be great but Marvel are unlikely to allow a 18 show for any of their IP - PG13 Blade does not hold the same appeal. I hope the idea that they will not allow PG13 is just due to guess work and they continue to have "Marvel++" on Hulu or the like.

Back