• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Westworld felt like it was going a bit wrong, but I've just watched the latest episode and thought it was brilliant. Feels like a show to stick with.

Watching Barry at the moment on Sky Atlantic about a hit man in LA deciding to take up acting lessons at the same time,very funny at times especially when dealing with some pesky Russians.

Westworld felt like it was going a bit wrong, but I've just watched the latest episode and thought it was brilliant. Feels like a show to stick with.

Really?! Jesus, I hated it. Its just too much work for me - were you able to flllow everything, and understand how it all fits together? I guess maybe others are better at piecing it together, and/or enjoy the challenge of trying to?

I just finished this.

And ... I know she's being portrayed as some genius in the movie, but I can't help but think ...

How smart are you really when you put a bomb collar on a guy, send him out to rob a bank, then on some impossible clue quest which inevitably had to end up with the guy getting caught by the cops. Why the fudge did they send him out on the quest?! The documentary says nothing about it, and it's the massive elephant in the room throughout the documentary. WHY THE fudge with the fudging quest? If they just wanted the money, why risk blowing up the guy bringing you the cash?! It just doesn't make sense. Sure, get the collar on him, make him feel threatened to come back to you, but why the fudging quest ... it's just macaronic. And the time they must've spent writing that brick up too.

In the end I think the documentary was made out to be a lot more interesting and absurd than it really is. Sure, it's a bit odd, but ultimately just feels like a bunch of crackheads fudging up a really badly planned heist.

The Deuce is excellent. Only two episodes in, but I can already tell this will be worth watching. Lots of great characters and potentially exciting storylines.

I watched the first series as came out and recommended it to others with "its not enjoyable but it does feel worthwhile" and I think I will stick to that.

Just finished season 1, quite brilliant.

Somehow manages to find a little "good" or "happiness"* for her, while simultaneously ending on a terrifying note - unbelievable balancing act.

*If thats even the way to put it?! Bloody horrific show but excellent tv all the same. Such a strange show to try and describe.

Back