• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

How often do they reference the Avengers? Is it something that they have to do, given that Shield are Agents of the Avengers, or do they concentrate on their own business and so there are little reference to the likes of Hulk and Iron Man.

How often do they reference the Avengers? Is it something that they have to do, given that Shield are Agents of the Avengers, or do they concentrate on their own business and so there are little reference to the likes of Hulk and Iron Man.

Hardly at all really

tumblr_mraiwgRXhY1rrkahjo1_400.gif

tumblr_mraiwgRXhY1rrkahjo2_400.gif

Hank was the GOAT

Eastbound & Down season 4 started lastnight, I love this show and didnt know about this, Kennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny ****ing Powers man !!!

I can't believe Breaking Bad is no more.. Gotta be one of the top 5 TV series ever made.

Guessing we can't discuss the finale in here ;)

heisenberg.jpg

Yup, all you can say is whether it was a worthy conclusion to the show. No spoilers at all. I keep walking in to spoilers everywhere else at the moment. :(

I'm really enjoying the show but want to watch it and to discover how things unravel for myself.

Yup, all you can say is whether it was a worthy conclusion to the show. No spoilers at all. I keep walking in to spoilers everywhere else at the moment. :(

I'm really enjoying the show but want to watch it and to discover how things unravel for myself.

THIS

I have just finished season 1 (yeah I Know I'm late to the party - it's bloody finished)... I know almost nothing so I am looking forward to the next few weeks intense viewing

I can't believe Breaking Bad is no more.. Gotta be one of the top 5 TV series ever made.

Guessing we can't discuss the finale in here ;)

View attachment 1664

Its alright, one of those shows full of characters that are unlikeable or badly formed (similarly to the walking dead). But the outrageous plot kept it ticking along with bigger and bigger moments. I didn't really care what happened anyone but one character at the end.

Its alright, one of those shows full of characters that are unlikeable or badly formed (similarly to the walking dead). But the outrageous plot kept it ticking along with bigger and bigger moments. I didn't really care what happened anyone but one character at the end.

ca510aa8ebdc7ed173ef0a404b7e9f9a695853227.gif

;)

great final episode i thought, and im not even that big a fan of the show.

agree with Modric THFCs view above of the show as whole though tbf

Back