• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Siggi

Re: Gylfi Sigurdsson

Without Ade, Sig doesn't score and go on to become the Spurs legend he will be.

Na na na na na na na na Gylfi Sig gurd sson, Sig gurd sson, Gylfi Siggurdsson... (Rafa is remembered through Gylfi)

Did he come on with carrol ? Carrol deeper, gylfi more forward ? So happy they seemed to play well, and the goal, goddamit, finaaalllyyy.

Onwards young man !

Siggy's ability to hit the woodwork is quite something, even for his goal from a yard out he managed to hit the post but luckily the ball still went in :)

8507447955_54e0398a75_o.gif

...his goal hit the post and went in...

Adabayor :ross:

Haha roaring laughing at my desk watching that. FFS.

Is there a West Ham handball early in that clip?

It looks like that, as Siggy is asking for something.

The next second Ade rushes in and takes out there guy on the line, and the GK almost.

Siggy the bundles in the ball off the post.

Good work by Ade & Siggy

Ade clearly was just trying to create an opportunity for Siggy to score as opposed to selfishly attempting to score himself. The good old snowplough striker technique.

Caulker is also shielding from the ground, preventing a monster clearance from Collins. He tries to poke it out but hits Caulker on the shoulder instead. The goal just gets funnier and funnier each time I watch it!

:ross: Great spot that.

I've completely forgot how the ball got in to that area in the first place now, was it a free kick or a long ball or what?

:ross: Great spot that.

I've completely forgot how the ball got in to that area in the first place now, was it a free kick or a long ball or what?

Maybe Bale swung in a freekick? Can't remember exactly, but it is worth remembering that you don't need to score with every freekick, you can put it right in the mixer and still get the goal.

Good to see our players piling in and scrambling a goal like that, they all count for the same at the end of the day Brian

Maybe Bale swung in a freekick? Can't remember exactly, but it is worth remembering that you don't need to score with every freekick, you can put it right in the mixer and still get the goal.

Good to see our players piling in and scrambling a goal like that, they all count for the same at the end of the day Brian

Bale's free kick, and as most dead ball deliveries of his from last night, it was a damn good one to. Very hard to defend, especially when everyone attacks the ball so well they did there - apart from Ade's dummy, obviously! :lol:

Siggy's ability to hit the woodwork is quite something, even for his goal from a yard out he managed to hit the post but luckily the ball still went in :)

Up till last night it looked like he might've been better suited to Liverpool what with his knack of hitting the woodwork without scoring!

Sig dropped a cross in from the left which dropped deliciously for Ade if he could've got the flick header on it...his season is building...I still start Lennon Sunday...

Lennon isnt in the best of form but dont forget even just by having Lennon there - he occupies attention which allows other players to have more space. If you have Sig he will really only occupy one player for example.

Deserves to start ahead of Lennon on current form.

Perhaps. I'm 95% certain Lennon will start against Arsenal and Liverpool though and I feel fairly confident about it being the right decision too. Will be very different games from the West Ham game and a lot of what Lennon does will be needed in both games.

Would be good to be able to give Lennon a breather at some point and perhaps start Siggy instead. Siggy starting left, Holtby starting right with Bale in between them and everyone moving around rather freely would be exciting I think.

Lennon isnt in the best of form but dont forget even just by having Lennon there - he occupies attention which allows other players to have more space. If you have Sig he will really only occupy one player for example.

Partly true. If you play sig there and he comes inside and score he's going to occupy more then just one player from then on.

On current standing i'd back Sig to make the difference before i'd back Lennon. That's partly because we seem to have given up on Chalk on boots wingers for the moment.

Back