• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Bale faded quite badly, he didn't look 100%. Didn't get injured though so that's good for us. Modric bossed it.

Decent by England in the first half. Deserved the lead. Hit the woodwork. Should have been awarded a penalty too.

But very poor in the second half. Conceded complete control of the game to Montenegro from the kick off - other than a late flourish right at the death. The goal was coming for some time. Happy, in the end, to get away with a draw.

Think we should be able to beat them at Wembley, though. Especially if the players missing tonight are available next time around.

Bale faded quite badly, he didn't look 100%. Didn't get injured though so that's good for us. Modric bossed it.

Bale looked very tired or at least not over his illness. Really wish we weren't so reliant on him. Could do with a break of a week.

i think thats a good result for England, the itv crew seemed to have far too high an opinion of us and a way too low opinion of them, Jovetic and Vucinic are better than any of our lot, holding them to a draw should be applauded

i think thats a good result for England, the itv crew seemed to have far too high an opinion of us and a way too low opinion of them, Jovetic and Vucinic are better than any of our lot, holding them to a draw should be applauded

Jovetic and Vucinic are not better than the likes of Rooney or Gerrard. Good players for sure. I do like both though

Always the way, arrogance is the downfall of all England teams. And Hodgson is arrogance personified.

Always the way, arrogance is the downfall of all England teams. And Hodgson is arrogance personified.

People always say this kind of thing. But it's just not true. Not as far as the players and manager are concerned, anyway. If anything, they lack belief.

Some in the media and some of the fans......that's a different matter.

If you look at the build up to this game, you'll see that all...and I mean all...the arrogant trash talk came from the Montenegro camp. Yet you choose to ignore that and, instead, label the England manager as arrogant.

Bizarre.

He's lucky he got anything on the ball at all. If he had saved that, then that would have gone down as one of the best saves.

He's lucky he got anything on the ball at all. If he had saved that, then that would have gone down as one of the best saves.

Agree with you here. The striker who struck the ball was only 2 or 3 yards out. It was a great instinctive reflex save to keep it out first of all, and very unlucky with the second punch.
If only walker had tracked his man 8-[

Agree with you here. The striker who struck the ball was only 2 or 3 yards out. It was a great instinctive reflex save to keep it out first of all, and very unlucky with the second punch.
If only walker had tracked his man 8-[

Think that's giving him too much credit.

The initial shot doesn't look like a great instinctive reflex save to me, it looks like the striker hit it directly at him and it bounces off him.

Though it's hard to tell without being given a better angle.

Leading Goalscorers FIFA World Cup Qualification Brazil 2014...

P0223_zpsf3840967.png

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Qualification Competition Summary

Spain are now unbeaten in their last 50 World Cup qualifiers, last losing on 31st March 1993 .. that's 7301 days ago!

Back