• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

If that was a Montenegro player that had gone down like that, no way would the pundits and commentators be screaming and whining for a penalty like they have at HT.
It actually made me scream at the TV what a bunch of C***S they all are.
Take off the England Specs lads and see that it was a huge dive.

Watch it again. Savic clearly clips Welbeck's leg and trips him.

Welbeck did throw his arms up theatrically but he was definitely tripped.

Shane Long would be a far better option for us than Bad Ade! Perfect for our system and actually has some balls. Although I do realise we cant sign him as hes not flashy european enough.;)

The more I think about how AVB likes to see his sides play, and the more I watch the likes of Vucinic, I am convinced we will be looking to the Bundesliga for our major buys. Specifically German-mentality players. Yes, Freundy will have an influence of course. But it's the work-rate added to the skill. Vucinic is a class act, but he is a 'patch player' who doesn't always want to work and doesn't always look to be mentally involved. We've got one of those already. Here's to some top scouting of the best in German talent...
BTW, agree on Long, wanted him for a while now. Won't happen though.

Glen Johnson remains a liability. Milner's done well IMO, underrated player always...as for Hart, if his name was Huerelho, well, he'd have been dropped/sacked/slaughtered this season. More boobs than a page 3 convention...

The more I think about how AVB likes to see his sides play, and the more I watch the likes of Vucinic, I am convinced we will be looking to the Bundesliga for our major buys. Specifically German-mentality players. Yes, Freundy will have an influence of course. But it's the work-rate added to the skill. Vucinic is a class act, but he is a 'patch player' who doesn't always want to work and doesn't always look to be mentally involved. We've got one of those already. Here's to some top scouting of the best in German talent...
BTW, agree on Long, wanted him for a while now. Won't happen though.

Vucinic doesn't really get enough goals.

Long doesn't either, but he would be a good signing as long as he isn't the only striker we sign.

England really do remind me of Spurs sometimes. Overexpectant fans, always let you down, white kit, living off past glories. We are much better to watch at least.

Totally deserved.

Absolutely.
Now that Vucinic and Jovetic have realized that Lescott and Smalling are soft and have decided to put a shift in this half, it's one way traffic.
Nothing created for a long time. Gerrard unable to control the pace of the game. It's sad how hard we find it to control a game, to put a foot on the ball, to keep possession...

So I got in and missed first half and watching all of second half. How were we 1-0 up? I can't believe how I've sided this is. We look awful. Fcuk nothing changes

Montenegro are gonad*s as well. England should have gone for it at 1 up. Looked like we could have bagged a few early on.

Yep, and he got on my tits the whole game. taco

GoCompare%20man.png

Back