• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

The Chelsea official site, however, is Pravda-like in it's outlook:

"In trying to get the ball back into play at quickly at a Swansea goal kick, Hazard attempted to wrestle the ball from a ball boy, who then went down clutching his side."

They must have Comical Ali writing for their website.

if the police are investigating this seriously then I have many things to report to them. I think I saw a 16 year old get hit in the eye by a snowball today.

the evidence will have washed away by now \o/

Defending him? I don't see many here saying that he shouldn't have gotten the red card...

Most people are saying that the red was fine and that he should get a normal suspension. People are seeing that there's a difference between what he did and what Cantona did and that some of the reactions have been over the top.

Edit: Would you include Laudrup in the "trying to defend the indefensible for the sake of an argument" category?

Why bother being reasonable, this is a once in a weeks opportunity to denounce that club for being a stain on English football.

ipbd8GD5P5EhD.gif

The Ball boy calls for the ref like John Terry in his prime. Wonderful.

Defending him? I don't see many here saying that he shouldn't have gotten the red card...

Most people are saying that the red was fine and that he should get a normal suspension. People are seeing that there's a difference between what he did and what Cantona did and that some of the reactions have been over the top.

Edit: Would you include Laudrup in the "trying to defend the indefensible for the sake of an argument" category?

No, because Laudrup hasn't defended him. Say what you like, the fact remains he's kicked out what is essentially a fan, or a member of staff if you like. This is unacceptable and is worthy of more than a 3 game ban. I'm not saying 8 months, but remember Barton got, what a 10-12 game ban for pushing a player? This has to be dealt with in the same realm

on the FA's (crazy inconsistent) punishment scale where would people put this

Suarez Evra abuse?
Terry Ferdinand abuse?
Di Canio Al**** "assault"

that last one is pretty close actually, what did Di Canio get?

No, because Laudrup hasn't defended him. Say what you like, the fact remains he's kicked out what is essentially a fan, or a member of staff if you like. This is unacceptable and is worthy of more than a 3 game ban. I'm not saying 8 months, but remember Barton got, what a 10-12 game ban for pushing a player? This has to be dealt with in the same realm

Barton got his ban for several offenses in a row, and he even admitted to doing so to try to get someone else sent off too. Very much a different situation.

Do you think Hazard meant to kick the ball boy? Or do you think he just wanted to kick the ball from under him to be able to get on with the game?

BREAKING NEWS: Swansea FC ball-boy confirms he will be calling 'Injury Lawyers 4 You' after being injured by a Hazard at work.

Barton got his ban for several offenses in a row, and he even admitted to doing so to try to get someone else sent off too. Very much a different situation.

Do you think Hazard meant to kick the ball boy? Or do you think he just wanted to kick the ball from under him to be able to get on with the game?

I think he was quite happy to give him a boot yes.

Even by Chelsea's standards, that is one of the worst incidents in their entire ten year history.

Twitter at it's best, no?

Do you think Hazard meant to kick the ball boy?
Or do you think he just wanted to kick the ball from under him to be able to get on with the game?

Irrelevant. He kicked the boy when he could not even see the ball, at the very least it was reckless and he deservedly got sent off the way one gets sent off for a reckless tackle

Re: OT - Sending off / ball boy shenanigans Swansea v Chelski

really???

sorry for sounding you out african but I just took your post as an example

just to make things clear, it is NEVER ACCEPTABLE for a grown man to kick a boy in the ribs, I dont care if he was tricked or if the boy was acting like a total idiot. You simply CAN NOT do that.

If Hazard did not have brick for brains he just should have waited for the ref to take action, ball boy would have gotten in trouble, Swansea maybe penalized, but no, total brick for brains had to KICK him! I am simply lost for words. Hope Hazard gets at least 5 games for this.

i come from nigeria, different culture out there , was beaten and whipped in school for quite a lot of my child hood through to teenage years. in this scenario hazard just seems like another senior boy teaching a junior manners. but i agree in todays society its totally wrong

i agree in principle though with that you are saying but i also dont think that hazard meant to kick his ribs. to me he clearly was trying to kick the ball out from under the boy.

and that boy was play acting. proper cheating diver....i'm actually quite tinkled at that kid..i have NOOO sympathy for the boy whatsoever even though hazard shouldnt have done it

He actually grapples him to the ground first, the ball boy falls on the ball and winds himself, and then Hazard kicks him the stomach. All quite clear to me.

every last thing you said here is untrue. Jeez...why would you slander someone like that?

Back