• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha fudge off fantastic!! Anti football Walob. Barca have been tinkle poor Celtic have had 2 shots and scored both. Barca should've murdered them.

Anti football? I seem to remember a certain game at San Siro ending in similar fashion.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha fudge off fantastic!! Anti football Walob. Barca have been tinkle poor Celtic have had 2 shots and scored both. Barca should've murdered them.

there's not much point in admitting more than a handful of sides into the Champions League if we expect everyone to go toe to toe with Barca. Celtic have to play to their strengths and they have done this magnificently tonight. Let's not forget that Barca could easily seen at least one sending off tonight too.

Yep.......

Terrific game though. Shaktar did look very good in general play

Seriously - is there a more spawny team in the world that Chavski?

I would not like to be a Rangers fan at all but if you are a Rangers fan working with Celtic fans tomorrow will be a day to call in sick in Glasgow.

Now will people with inferiority complexes on this site STFU?

35 goals in the 8 CL-games tonight

Could that be a new record for a CL-evening?

Well done Celtic and well done Tony Watt.....what a moment for an 18 year old.

United winning 3-1 now.
Only saw bits and pieces of the Chelsea game 2nd half but Willian seems a good team player pretty good at his defensive duties.

Seriously - is there a more spawny team in the world that Chavski?

Nope..

Didnt you know Roman sold his soul to the devil in return for success in his life...

Well that or he just kills people or pays them off

Anti football? I seem to remember a certain game at San Siro ending in similar fashion.

I don't think the two can be compared ...

otBCd.jpg

Well done Celtic and well done Tony Watt.....what a moment for an 18 year old.
No fear. Michael Owen-ish. Was fouled later by Masch IMO otherwise could have had a double. Scoring 1 a game in EPL. Future star?

Apparently Celtic have not lost any games at home in the Champions League in the last 4 times that that they have featured in it. I had a feeling they could make it tricky for Barca and figured we'd see a hard fought draw. The game reminded me how much I loved that unique euphoria of beating a big, foreign, exotic team in front of your home crowd. The only time I that can recall feeling that way was when we took Inter to task. Same again soon please Spurs.

well theres no way we are buying Willian now. More than likely he'll end up in chelsea's squad.....another one missed out on

Tony Watt-6 feet tall signed by Celtic for £80,000 after being turned down by Liverpool. (Ho! Ho!)
Much fun to be had with my Liverpool supporting mates if this kid turns out good.

Fernandinho is the one we can most probably get. Better bet than Moutinho where there are too complications it seems

I don't think the two can be compared ...

Fair enough, bad example. It must've been the goal we scored that made me think we were under much more pressure, I wasn't very sober that night and haven't watched it since.

Back