• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

One for you african.

Mayuka has signed for Southampton

Walcott looks to be off too, jeez for how well run Arsenal are they dont have a clue when it comes to not letting top players run their contracts down

So, this "Capital One Cup" is the league cup, yeah?

Walcott looks to be off too, jeez for how well run Arsenal are they dont have a clue when it comes to not letting top players run their contracts down
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/aug/28/theo-walcott-rejects-arsenal-deal
Arsenal, who have stressed to Walcott that they invested considerable faith in the winger when signing him from Southampton in 2006, would seek to raise about £15m through Walcott's sale rather than allow the 23-year-old to leave for nothing next summer

Don't understand how they could possibly get anything near £15m with the situation as it is and most importantly with him not being anything near good enough for that sum, and unlike a lot of posters here I rate him as a pretty good footballer. Anything over £10m and Arsenal have done an amazing deal, they really don't sit on a single card here.

If Arsenal offered us Walcott for around £10m I'd take him. I think Lennon has the edge over him but on the whole they are about the same level and Lennon, Bale and Walcott is a pretty solid 3-man winger rotation.

Edit: Definitely wouldn't offer him the £75k/week he's supposedly turning down at Arsenal though

If Arsenal offered us Walcott for around £10m I'd take him. I think Lennon has the edge over him but on the whole they are about the same level and Lennon, Bale and Walcott is a pretty solid 3-man winger rotation.

Edit: Definitely wouldn't offer him the £75k/week he's supposedly turning down at Arsenal though

Walcott is a better wide forward than Lennon in a 4-3-3

Lennon is the better winger in a 4-4-2

WhoScored.com @WhoScored

Theo Walcott: Of the 45 PL players to attempt 100+ crosses last season Walcott was the least accurate, finding a teammate 13.4% of the time

Wayne Rooney @WayneRooney
Read the nonsense in the papers and heard what people have to say.absolute rubbish. #heartostay

Umm, what?

Back