• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Buzzing for my mates who are at Wembley today, you have to fear for Palace if they start with most of those players in the PL as they are pony..

Feel for Zola as he is a gentleman of the game..

Zaha did his utmost to get Palace in the PL as he said he wanted to, I think he was trying too hard today

Heading to watch USA v Belgium match tomorrow here. Hopefully Verts, Moussa and Deuce are involved. Our Cleveland Spurs supporters group bought 30 ticket block and a party bus to take us to the match, so we will be cheering our guys on! (likely heavily intoxicated) Also will be nice to see some of the Belgian contingent we have been linked with,

Dmitry Rybolovlev [A$ Monaco Owner] gifted his daughter an entire greek island, worth €117m, for her 22nd birthday

BLYPeoMCAAA_84C.jpg

No prices on the WH website yet and certainly nothing on our screens in shops but corals are offering 8/15 and 4/7 with Paddy Power! Not bad at all.

Shorter than I had hoped but indeed not bad for a team which almost always seems to go straight down

Workers at Emirates Marketing Project's Etihad Stadium have slammed the club after the Premier League runners-up made plans to withdraw the two free season tickets they have traditionally enjoyed

'The money they save wouldn't pay Toure for two days!'

havent they already played that match...City won 5-3 a few days ago

yeah, jk, turns out i didn't read the top portion of the screen where it says "replay". Thanks for ruining it!!!

Apparently the MLS is expanding with another team in NY called New York City FC. Real original. Think it will add to the MLS having 2 clubs so close and a bring a true rivalry feel if the support's there.

yeah, jk, turns out i didn't read the top portion of the screen where it says "replay". Thanks for ruining it!!!

Apparently the MLS is expanding with another team in NY called New York City FC. Real original. Think it will add to the MLS having 2 clubs so close and a bring a true rivalry feel if the support's there.

Because it is part owned by Emirates Marketing Project (or at least the Sheik dude) and by the New York Yankees. Makes sense really.

USA starting XI: Howard, D. Beasley, Gonzalez, Goodson, Cameron, Jones, Kljestan, Davis, Dempsey, Zusi, Altidore.

Belgium starting XI: Mignolet, Vertonghen, Vermaelen, Kompany, Alderweireld, Defour, Fellaini, Dembele, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Mirallas.

Back