• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Not sure which thread this belongs in but it looks like Coventry's Ricoh Arena is on fire.

BKvDFcYCQAAFYbS.jpg:large

Muse are playing at the stadium tonight

Am I the only one thinking that how fortunate it is for bayern that their summer signing just so happened to get "injured" before he plays his new employers in the biggest match of the year?

Am I the only one thinking that how fortunate it is for bayern that their summer signing just so happened to get "injured" before he plays his new employers in the biggest match of the year?

I don't think he'd pass up a chance to play in a champions league final. They are the biggest game of a footballers life.

(Ignoring Internationals)

I don't think he'd pass up a chance to play in a champions league final. They are the biggest game of a footballers life.

(Ignoring Internationals)

You don't think it's any coincidence?

I personally think it's blatantly obvious why Götze wont be playing - so he can have zero influence in a game against his soon to be employers.

Then again,I'm a cynical ****

What was the name of the RM forward who was on loan and played against them in a euro game and knocked RM out?

That is not allowed any more but nowadays the likelihood is that players moving to another club are more likely to be thinking of the new club than the old club. David Moyes maybe has known for longer than a few days that he would be the new United manager. I think he knew at the beginning of the season. What team do you think he would be scouting for all season if I am right? Utd or the Toffees?

You don't think it's any coincidence?

I personally think it's blatantly obvious why Götze wont be playing - so he can have zero influence in a game against his soon to be employers.

Then again,I'm a cynical ****

I too think it's blatantly obvious. It's because he has a hamstring injury. Same reason that he did not play at the weekend, and the weekend before that.

Not sure why everything has to be a conspiracy.

Here's our starting XI Vs Jamaica: Friedel; Walker; Dawson; Caulker; Naughton; Livermore; Dembele; Holtby; Sigurdsson; Defoe; Mason.

Must Win. Do we finish 4th if we win this?
COYS

Back