• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Dam... Stam and Beusejour's deliveries have been beyond wasteful

I like Maloney. Also Di Santo is becoming a good player
Just caught the last 10 minutes but Di Santa has been very good but a ho-ho-horrible miscontrol wasted a good chance.
Pressing game from both sides but mistakes also and one of those will hopefully open up the game.

Arsenals side is a lot more talented than Wigan, yet they are matching them. Good pressure all over the pitch. Really like Martinez

definitely playing very bravely today.. have to admire them for that.

Arsenals side is a lot more talented than Wigan, yet they are matching them. Good pressure all over the pitch. Really like Martinez

Yeah they've done well that side of the game ., it's their forward play with the ball in the Goons third that's been poor , hence my frustration .

I just want to see the Gooners beat good .[-o<

Wheelchair is a very good player but I am beginning to hate him for his blatant cheating trying to get his opposite number a card. The pundit said with no trace of irony that "Ox must have regretted not going down there" when the Wigan guy did not trip him.

Wheelchair is a very good player but I am beginning to hate him for his blatant cheating trying to get his opposite number a card. The pundit said with no trace of irony that "Ox must have regretted not going down there" when the Wigan guy did not trip him.

Sky seem to have decided that 75% of their pundits and co-pundits must have some arsenal love or connection.

mccarthy is a very good player. only 22.. al habsi coming up big time, underrated keeper.

mccarthy is a very good player. only 22.. al habsi coming up big time, underrated keeper.

I agree with you on McCarthy. He is really coming into his own this season.

Joke decision for the Ox there.

Kone, i dont get it. Has sll the attributes to be class but is soooooo lazy.

Soft pen that.

ffs Wigan wind up merchants .... shot or cross ....?

Diego .... you hear me lol

Back