• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Strong line up from Arsenal. Is this the year they win a trophy?

I thought it was nailed on 2 years ago in the same competition, but turned out to not be the case. Chelsea will beat them if they get past the quarters.

I thought it was nailed on 2 years ago in the same competition, but turned out to not be the case. Chelsea will beat them if they get past the quarters.

Under Rafa? I'm not sure. Plus they dont have Drogba to bail them out in the fixture.

Under Rafa? I'm not sure. Plus they dont have Drogba to bail them out in the fixture.

They already beat them at the Emirates this season, and controlled the game too for the most part. Plus Rafa is good in the cups.

And you know they spend big in January, probably get Falcao sadly.

They already beat them at the Emirates this season, and controlled the game too for the most part. Plus Rafa is good in the cups.

And you know they spend big in January, probably get Falcao sadly.

Under di Matteo who had the confidence in the players, backing of the players and played some pretty exciting stuff.

OooooH! Is that anti-semitic chanting I hear from the travelling Gooners?

"We are the Tottenham, haters. Yiddos, Yiddos, Yiddos".

Still, we are not their rivals.

it wont last but I do enjoy a goal against the gunners.

"Bradford joint chair Mark Lawn told 5 live Sport that half of the club's deficit will be wiped out by the revenue from tonight's game."

wow.

Don't get excited that a team has scored against the scum? Okay.

They have a knack at getting out of them. Goals against them i don't really care about. If they draw or lose however..

man i would hate us to play this type of game. Got upset written all over it. Bradford just lumping it in there

Fletcher 2-0 Sunderland. Rose with the assist.

Back