• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Benteke bashes up Smalling and Weimann scores. HT 1-0 Villa

It's becoming normal that Man Utd have toss first halves, not taking anything away from our game at OT though.

Him and Smalling are around the same age too (Benteke being a year younger) yet you can see physically they're miles apart.

Loved how Smalling pretended to be injured after being put on his arse :lol:

In January i hope we take a chance on some younger players from other leagues. I mean we've got a nice mix already but i do hope we go the youth route that AVB was talking about in the summer.

1352571479638.gif

Pundits actually talking about if Benteke fouled Smalling.

tinkle off.

Did Smalling dislocate his shoulder? :lol:

Benteke another Belgian -scored 4 in 9 this year. 22 yo in December

You have to give Lambert a lot of credit. He could have easily spent the cash he had on tried and tested players but he's taking a chance with the youth players knowing full well it could easily backfire and cost him a job. Seems he cares more about the long term future of the club than his job which is rare.

Weimann deuce. Been at villa 2 years-out on loan at Watford for most of that time. 21 yo

Back