• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

It's going to have to be an anytime scorer.

Emirates Marketing Project v Liverpool recent head to heads...

2-2
2-3
2-1
2-2
2-2
2-2

I'll probably pick a midfielder.

I'm going to be a wimp with my pre-match bet....£50 on over 0.5 goals in the game.

I will then back Skrtel to score anytime in play. Skrtel is at 11/1 to score any time. I want a long shot, and it's possible as Skrtel does score a few goals a season.

Emirates Marketing Project v Liverpool

Liverpool 2 or more
£25 @ 2.86

Silva anytime
£15 @ 5.4

Sterling anytime
£15 @ 4.5

Goal after 76:59
£50 @ 5/6

Over 0.5 can't be better than 1/9????

Nope, the odds are shocking but I'm not playing for the odds. I'm playing for the free bet. I wanted a bet that could be as 'certain' as possible. I can see both teams trying to get one up on their rivals and Mourinho isn't involved so can't see either team playing for the 0-0.

So, I have won my in-play fee bet, now to see whether Skrtel can win me £400!! Liverpool have had a good number of set pieces so far, so hopefully if it continues in the second half, then I will win!

Quick question.. won on a accumulator at the weekend, however the bookies have paid out on different odds(changed the odds on three of the selections) to what was on the betting slip. i.e I had Derby at 10/11, but they paid out at 4/6. Can they do this.

Over 2.5
Bournemouth – Northampton
Derby – Charlton
Huddersfield – Nottingham F
Norwich - Crawley
Watford – Doncaster

£10 @ 13

Over 2.5 Goals - 7/1
Crewe v Bolton, Port Vale v Cardiff, Morton v Partick, Livingston v QOS

To Score 2 or More Goals - 11/1
Bournemouth, Crystal Palace, Derby, Norwich, Swansea

BTTS - 8/1