• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Haven't used my Ladbrokes account in years but just had £20 on Camelot, money back if it loses.

To win
Swansea
West Brom
£10 pays £120.00

Man Utd -1
Middlesbrough
Bournemouth
£22 pays £137.84

Over 2.5
Fulham v West Brom
QPR v Chelsea
Sunderland v Liverpool
Over 3.5
Sevilla v Real Madrid
£20 pays £296.78

BTTS
Fulham v West Brom
Stoke v Emirates Marketing Project
Cardiff v Leeds
Hull v Millwall
Sheff Utd v Bury
Stevenage v Crewe
Aldershot v Morecambe
Fleetwood v Northampton
£10 pays £927.82

Anytime scorers
Holt
Kagawa
Petric
£10 pays £177.19

For some reason Ive been given a free £50 bet on sportingindex which is spread betting, im baffled

Put £5 on 2 bets in West Ham v Norwich. £5 on Collins to score any time and £5 on Reid to score any time. If either of them scores then it pretty much pays for last night, if they don't score then heh, last night I spent enough already that £10 makes no difference at all!

I would love a go at spreadbetting but I would like to get my head around it first, could be quite easy to lose a lot by accident.

I would love a go at spreadbetting but I would like to get my head around it first, could be quite easy to lose a lot by accident.

Remember my pal doing his first ever spread bet when the Aussies were smashing us at cricket, he sold Oz at 400 for £20 a run, meaning he thought they would get far more than 400, they were bowled out for 108 hahaha, he lost 192 runs at £20 a run, oppppppppppppppps, fingers well and truely burnt

Put £10 on Sunderlamd to win a half at odds of evens. I think I'm going to do likewise in future in games between 2 sides where the odds for one side are longer than I believe they should be.

I put £10 on over 1.5 first half goals between Real Madrid & Sevilla @ 2.52

Had £15 at 2/1 on over 3.5 in the Barca game and put all £45 at 6/4 on the same in the RM match. 2 mins and Sevilla score so I expect at least 3 goals in the match and nothing! Shocking game.

Managed to turn a free £20 on Ladbrokes in £60 from a winning horse so...

Reading v Spurs

Over 3.5
£35 @ 9/4

Reading win
£10 @ 3/1

McAnuff anytime
£5 @ 6/1

Reading win/McAnuff anytime
£5 @ 11/1

Lennon anytime
£5 @ 9/2

Back