• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

image.jpg

£20 at evens on over 10.5 corners. 5 at HT so 6 needed at one every 8 minutes or so. Sounds easy when you think of it like that. Got another couple running if they look good I'll post them.

Very frustrating from a betting point of view that second half. Just 3 corners in the entire 2nd half and just 2 from United in the whole game. Very disappointed.

Okay, so I've built up my champions league betting money to £350 (I started off with ~£20 before the group stages last season) The rule is I have to be it on team(s) to qualify from this round of the CL.

Who would you bet on?

Bayern, Real and Atletico could build it up to £529

Adding Barca to that could be £764

What to do!?

Okay, so I've built up my champions league betting money to £350 (I started off with ~£20 before the group stages last season) The rule is I have to be it on team(s) to qualify from this round of the CL.

Who would you bet on?

Bayern, Real and Atletico could build it up to £529

Adding Barca to that could be £764

What to do!?

I'd leave Barca out. I can't trust them against Emirates Marketing Project.

Results
Bournemouth v Liverpool DRAW
Spurs Win
Worcester Win
£10 pays £299.70

BTTS
Bournemouth v Liverpool
Spurs v Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Worcester v Sclamhrope
£10 pays £40.16

Anytime scorers
Chadli (spurs)
Lallana (liverpool)
£10 pays £84.00

Need some help.

I generally play a tenner accumulator a week just for fun, random teams like Chesterfield etc... anyways I wondered what the difference between an Accumulator and say a five fold was? Also I made the basic error of clicking both boxes so basically it was a £80 bet on an eight fold AND a tenner on an eight win accumulator ... 90 quid in total.

Thanks

If you have a 5 fold from 8 teams it will be every combination of 5 teams winning from the 8, which I think is 56 different combinations which would be 56 bets.
If you've put £80 on by accident then you've either bet on the 7 folds (8 bets) or bet on 8 singles (again 8 bets).

If you have a 5 fold from 8 teams it will be every combination of 5 teams winning from the 8, which I think is 56 different combinations which would be 56 bets.
If you've put £80 on by accident then you've either bet on the 7 folds (8 bets) or bet on 8 singles (again 8 bets).

Yeah its 7 folds (8 bets) and the accumulator too - im going to stick with it... feeling lucky... £1900 win if I get it...

I just dont get the whole combination thing, if ive bet on 8 teams to win in a 7 fold then does that mean every team has to win? im presuming so, but if this means 7 teams winning from 8 - does that mean I only need 7 teams and not 8 to win?

If you've bet on 7 folds then if one of the 8 teams lets you down then you still win something but you'll have 1 winning bet but 7 losers.
If all 8 win then you win on 8 accumulators each made up of 7 teams.

If you've bet on 7 folds then if one of the 8 teams lets you down then you still win something but you'll have 1 winning bet but 7 losers.
If all 8 win then you win on 8 accumulators each made up of 7 teams.

Ahh I get it now... this betting malarkey is confusing... ill stick to the accumulators next time... thanks for clearing that up mate...

Haydock

14:05 Broadway Buffalo
14:40 Taj Badalandabad

Ascot

15:00 Polisky
15:30 Clondaw Warrior

Four Fold - 8/1
Barnet, Barrow, Maidstone United, Leiston

Five Fold - 35/1
Swindon, Gillingham, Notts County DNB, Halifax, Woking

Teams To Score 2 Or More - 14/1
Manchester United, AFC Wimbledon, Oxford, Wrexham

BTTS - 28/1
Rochdale v Notts County, Yeovil v Colchester, Carlisle v Northampton, Stevenage v Exeter, Ipswich v Middlesbrough, QPR v West Brom

Kane 1st Goal - 5/1
Chadli 1st Goal - 6/1
Spurs 2-0 - 7/1
Ings 1st Scorer - 8/1

Last edited:
Back