• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Proper football \o/

Blackburn v Cardiff

Cardiff 2 or more
£30 @ 3.11

K. Jones anytime
£15 @ 4.33

Daehli anytime
£10 @ 8.91

The odds on us winning the Europa league are quite long on betfair and as the is cash out I thought I would put some money on hope we get to the quarters and then cash out when our odds are lower.....if I remember in January haha.

The odds on us winning the Europa league are quite long on betfair and as the is cash out I thought I would put some money on hope we get to the quarters and then cash out when our odds are lower.....if I remember in January haha.

14/1.... we're the favourites! I can't see the odds tumbling down dramatically for that reason. I'd keep an eye on the teams who are likely to finish 3rd in the CL groups and see how that is affecting price. If a big team is going to finish 3rd in their group then our odds will go back out again, so perhaps worth cashing out when you can. I'm tempted to back us to win the competition too which is why I'm having a think about the what ifs, I don't intend to be speaking the obvious, if I am, but instead just thinking aloud.

BTTS

Brentford v Charlton
Middlesbrough v Birmingham
Wigan v Reading

£25 pays £175.00

Over 2.5

Nottm Forest v Blackpool
Ipswich v Fulham
Spurs v Schalke

£25 pays £151.14

After 2 rounds...

Golf...

Rickie Fowler T4
20/1

Phil Mickelson T7
28/1

Bubba Watson T54
30/1

Jason Day T2
70/1

Graham DeLaet T9
100/1

All £5 e/w, 6 places

Looking promising for a couple of e/w's [-o<

Ipswich v Fulham

Murphy anytime
£20 @ 3.6

Dembele anytime
£20 @ 3.95

Spurs v Schalke

Spurs 3 or more
£22 @ 3.13

BTTS

Liverpool v Dortmund
Arsenal v Emirates Marketing Project
Wolves v Norwich

£15 pays £61.07

Had a wicked day at Ascot yesterday, had three winners at 9/2, 6/1, 9/2 came home with a nice amount of £££££££££££££££ in my pocket..

Brilliant day, sunny, lots of crumpet to look at and some very good racing

lucky 31...

Leicester

14:30 Cape Of Hope

Windsor

14:45 Marigot Bay
15:45 Amygdala
16:15 Glasgow Gailes
17:15 Elite Force

Glad you had a good day yesterday, I can't wait for the golf tonight (having 4 of my 5 picks in the top 10 helps). It's so close throughout the top 20 that the winner could come from anywhere.

Glad you had a good day yesterday, I can't wait for the golf tonight (having 4 of my 5 picks in the top 10 helps). It's so close throughout the top 20 that the winner could come from anywhere.

Yeh its going to be a cracking watch, I just cant see past Rory, he is playing so so good

I know begining of seasons are risky (psg already messed me over) but going for Ajax , rangers, psv and Monaco accu at roughly 5/1

Liverpool v Dortmund

Over 4.5
£50 @ 4/1

Sturridge anytime
£30 @ 2.76

Aubameyang anytime
£20 @ 4.7

I know Sanogo scored 4 the other day but I think he's absolute ****. Saying that, 4/1 for him to score today looks great value.

Arsenal v Emirates Marketing Project

Emirates Marketing Project 3 or more
£30 @ 4.34

Sanogo anytime
£30 @ 5.1

Nasri anytime
£20 @ 6.8

Back