• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

* i put £100 quid straight after we beat Gooner scum that they would finish in the top 4. That returns £325 from Stan James.

* £50 on gooners beating Saudi Sportswashing Machine returns £78.

* man united, Chelski, spurs, Gooners, west Sham, Liverpool, City, and Swansea all to win...draws at the villa and southampton games....£5 returns £1773.

Putting ££££ on the filth to finish top 4 after a dodgy start to the season is the best way to make money.

Only thing to do, when the price seems low, is to go against the grain and hope that the value works for you over time. Not good though :(

* i put £100 quid straight after we beat Gooner scum that they would finish in the top 4. That returns £325 from Stan James.

* £50 on gooners beating Saudi Sportswashing Machine returns £78.

In this case only as I like people to bookie bash I sincerely hope you lose your cash !!!

In this case only as I like people to bookie bash I sincerely hope you lose your cash !!!

I do too.

I was actually going to put a lot more than £100 tbh but i chickened out. Initially i typed in 500 but i couldn't hit the 'place bet' button...i literally had that figure on the screen for 10 minutes but couldn't do it lol.

Oh and correction to my original bet, apparently the Skrtel bet is a first goalscorer bet, not an anytime bet, hence the bigger odds.

Twente were losing 1-2 at home on 80 mins so I just stuck a fiver on the draw along with us to finish top four both at 9/4 which returns at over 9/1 and as the bet went on I hit refresh on livescore and its 2-2 on 83 lol!!

brick they were 14/1 as I bet on the draw at 9/4 :(

Tried to bet on them to win with another fiver at 16/5 but decided against it :)

Spurs v Sunderland over 3.5
Barcelona v Valladolid over 3.5
£25 pays £107.95

Sturridge first scorer
Kone first scorer
£2 pays £43.20

Yeovil win
Southampton win
Swansea win
£10 pays £99.49

Emirates Marketing Project 2 or more first half goals
Liverpool 2 or more 2nd half goals
Wigan 2 or more goals
£10 pays £90.68

BTTS
Chelsea v Everton
Swansea v Fulham
West Ham v Reading
Wigan v Villa
£20 pays £105.80

keep it simple today, teams will go out and play with nothing to worry about in dead rubbers

backing 9 games over 2.5 with the exception of soton stoke

Liverpool -1.5

man bricky -1.5

WHam/Chelsea double

Villa 11/4

Missed out on a good horse lay. The favourite in the first at Stratford was 3/10 but thought it couldn't lose. 25/1 shot beats it :lol:

Guaranteed profit

Over 3.5
£21 @ 1.92

I think they've given the goal to a different player too #-o

Back