• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

My mate won £900 from £3 betting on all the Italian games on the weekend AND he had Inter Milan too, Imagine that feeling when they come from 2-0 down to win 2-3 in the 90th mintue, crazy!!

Got my first win in a while tonight with:
PSG - Valencia under 2.5 goals
Juve - Celtic, Juve win
Notts County - Leyton, Notts County win or draw

Odds at a hair over 3/1 so it was a decent win.

Some very interesting games coming up tomorrow so I'll probably go on and lose my winnings right away!

Better than 3/1? Blimey that was generous. Juve were around 2/7, Notts Co on the double chance would be around 2/11 and under maybe 4/5??

Well done for finding that and on the win though.

Tottenham v Inter Milan - No @ 11/10
VfB Stuttgart v Lazio - Yes @ 8/11
Steaua Bucharest v Chelsea - No @ 4/5
Anzhi Makhachkala v Saudi Sportswashing Machine - No @ 8/11
£10 pays £112

Anzi Makhackala
Spurs
Zenit
£10 pays £70

Last edited:
Better than 3/1? Blimey that was generous. Juve were around 2/7, Notts Co on the double chance would be around 2/11 and under maybe 4/5??

Well done for finding that and on the win though.

Oh wow, didn't really think of it that way. I used Bet365 and the PSG odds kicked it up at 2/1!

What sites are you lot using?

Edit:

Here are my bets for the evening.

Anzhi
Benfica
Spurs
To win @ 4/1

Steaua or Draw
Lazio or Draw
Fenerbache or Draw
Zenit or Draw
@ 7.8

Chelsea to win
Stuttgart-Lazio Draw
Levante-Rubin Kazan Draw
@ 23

Anzhi-Saudi Sportswashing Machine Over 1.5
Stuttgart-Lazio Over 1.5
Spurs-Inter Under 3.5
Basel-Zenit Over 1.5
@ 3.2

Last edited:
Anybody have a sniff with any of their ante post footie bets, one of mine below has a great chance nice big payout too

e/w being top 3...
KfSK1MA.jpg

Charlton have no chance.
Swindon 3rd, 3 points off top but with a game in hand.
Southend 8th, 10 points off 3rd.
Kiddy joint 2nd, 3 points off top.

Fingers crossed.

Europa League Matches Tottenham v Inter Milan
07-03-2013 20:05
To Score 2 or More Goals
G Bale @ 6/1
Betting In Running FC Viktoria Plzen v Fenerbahce
FC Viktoria Plzen @ 17/10
Betting In Running Steaua Bucharest v Chelsea
Chelsea @ 5/1
Your Bets
Treble
Total stake for this bet: £5.00
Potential returns: £567.00

Tottenham Hotspur @ 7/10
(Match Betting)
Benfica @ 1/2
(Match Betting)
Levante @ 6/5
(Match Betting)

Multiple Type: Treble
Stake: 10.00
Possible Return: 56.10

aslong as the 1 team that lets me down isn't us,I couldn't give a toss. If it comes in - weekend stake

To win
Spurs
Levante
£25 pays £95.63

Anytime Scorers
Cardoza
Defoe
£15 pays £66.00

Bale to score direct from a free kick £5 @ 15/2

Vertonghen to score first £2 @ 18/1
Sigurrdson to score first £2 @ 15/2
Gallas to score first £1 @ 40/1

Spurs v Inter

Spurs to score 3 or more
£20 @ 3.48

Defoe anytime
£30 @ 2.56

Sigurdsson anytime
£5 @ 5.3

Livermore anytime
£5 @ 47/1

Levante are brick. Stuck a tenner @ 2/1 on over 0.5 with 11 mins to go and it ends 0-0.

Avoid brick teams in their respective leagues. Lesson learnt

So a while back I made a champions league bet. £17 on Real Madrid, Dortmund, Bayern and Barcelona qualifying would give me £55.42

Madrid and Dortmund are settled, Bayern are as 'nailed on' as they'll ever be but Barcelona are 2-0 down from their first leg.

Should I think about putting a bet on AC Milan qualifying? If I bet £25 on AC Milan qualifying my 'profit' would be ~£17 - covering my original stake.

But should Barca come from behind to qualify we can take that £25 away from £55 leaving me with £30. Take my original £17 stake away and I would have won a grand total of £13.

So in case you're as confused as I am;

I can bet £25 on AC Milan, if AC Milan qualify I lose no money, but if Barca come from behind my profit is only £13

I can not make the bet, and give myself the opportunity of the £55.

What would you do? my intention of this bet was to make watching the champions league more interesting but I've hated watching Barcelona lately- they show no urgency and I don't actually have any faith in them coming from behind at the moment.

[Edit] I've bet £12 on AC qualifying. That's pretty much all the money I had left in my account. If AC qualifies I'll have £20 in my account, and I'm fine with that as the last time I deposited I deposited £20 - so I'm back to 'square 1' However I'm still gonna watch the game and support Barca as I'd like that £55.

Whatever I get back I'll bet on the next round of the Champions League to make it interesting.

Watch Arsenal have a miracle comeback now.

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't be hedging bets for the sake of a tenner. I have only ever done it when there is hundreds at stake

If the money means a lot to you then take the sensible option. For what it's worth, I can't see Barcelona turning it around.

I'm not as much of a gambler as you guys, and I'm not very good at it so I try and be sensible.

I'm just happy that after this round of the champs league I'll have at least £20 to re-invest in the QFs. I know I'm very conservative in my betting and it probably wouldn't be enough to excite you guys.

I'm not as much of a gambler as you guys, and I'm not very good at it so I try and be sensible.

I'm just happy that after this round of the champs league I'll have at least £20 to re-invest in the QFs. I know I'm very conservative in my betting and it probably wouldn't be enough to excite you guys.

A win is a win pal, whether it be £5 or £500 !!!

Back