• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

In play is where the money is. Just put £3 at 100/30 on over 0.5 in the Valladolid game. Bet was struck with 79 on the clock. Lovely jubbly. Betting small CAN be fun surprisingly.

Thanks :D incredibly a mate of mine called the 2-2 before the match started, really hoping that he backed it!

I'd given up on winning my bet when I turned on to the game after 83 or do minutes only to see Anichebe put Everton 2-1 up! So switched it off.

I've only just seen that Ba equalised at the death! :D Made about £35 profit

In play is where the money is. Just put £3 at 100/30 on over 0.5 in the Valladolid game. Bet was struck with 79 on the clock. Lovely jubbly. Betting small CAN be fun surprisingly.

I had selected Betis at 5/1 around the same time but thought fudge it & didn't bother. Typical eh

I had selected Betis at 5/1 around the same time but thought fudge it & didn't bother. Typical eh

Yeah it is. Done it last night with some Argentinian team on 80 minutes and a goal was scored around 85 (Newells was the team I think) only £2 at 4/1 but was nice earning a cheeky tenner at around midnight!! Trouble is as I explained earlier I'm learning to bet smaller so I'm not winning like I used to but at the same time I'm not losing big either.

Before I'd bet £20-£150 a game now it's like £2-15!! Still get a buzz though when they come in!!

Amazing how footie betting runs go, after having nothing from start of the season, ive now had 4 winning bets in a row since the 3-1 Spurs score on sunday

Return, bet: 178/184 Tottenham 3-1, Single, Reading v Tottenham:Correct Score £85.00

Return, bet: 179/185 Real Sociedad, Accumulator, Real Sociedad v Real Zaragoza:Match Betting £117.33

Return, bet: 180/186 Tom Tomsk, Treble, Metallurg-Kuzbass v Tom Tomsk:Match Result £40.41

Return, bet: 181/187 In Play Draw 2-2, Single, Everton v Saudi Sportswashing Machine:Correct Score £30.87

Blackburn, Gillingham, Rotherham - 4/1

Brighton, Wolves, Crawley - 17/1

Porto, Zenit (Draw No Bet), PSG, AC Milan, Dortmund - 14/1

Last edited:
BTTS

Olympiakos – Schalke 04
Malaga – Zenit
Leeds – Hull
Millwall – Cardiff
Portsmouth – Swindon
Sheffield U – Doncaster

£10 @ 28

To win
Bournemouth
Chesterfield
Derby
£20 pays £173.88

Over 2.5
Derby v Charlton
Fleetwood v Port Vale
Watford v Brighton
£15 pays £108.00

BTTS
Leeds v Hull
Real Madrid v Emirates Marketing Project
Sheff Utd v Doncaster
Stevenage v Walsall
£15 pays £119.95

Dortmund v Ajax
Montpellier v Arsenal
Bayern v Valencia
Celtic v Benfica
Chelsea v Juventus
£10 pays £295.36

Last edited:

Di Maria anytime
£15 @ 5.6

Tevez anytime/2 or more
£10 @ 3/1
£5 @ 18/1

Silva anytime
£10 @ 7.5

Penalty taken
£10 @ 3.65

rubbish night betting wise.

Just annoying that the 3 games I picked for wins finished 3-2, 2-2 and 4-3. The games I needed goals in I managed to pick one of the couple of 0-0's through the leagues.

rubbish night betting wise.

Just annoying that the 3 games I picked for wins finished 3-2, 2-2 and 4-3. The games I needed goals in I managed to pick one of the couple of 0-0's through the leagues.

Yeah me too had over 3.5 in the Sheffield United game in another Acca.

Decided I'm not betting on teams to win anymore. Sky bet is quality with so many markets.

Barcelona to score 4 or more 11/10
Leicester to score 2 or more 8/11
Man United to score 3 or more 11/10
Shakhtar to score 3 or more 11/10

Works out just about 15/1

£10 stake

Back