• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Off to the States for 4 months

Bring your gun, man. Not sure if you've read some of the threads on this board, but America is a lawless third-world country filled with rednecks and illiterates.

fudge America, come to the real north American country, Canada. They've just banned plastic bags up here...fudging crazy Canucks!!

fudge America, come to the real north American country, Canada. They've just banned plastic bags up here...fudging crazy Canucks!!

Serious question - how is the state of the building industry over there at the moment. What line of work are you in btw?

Serious question - how is the state of the building industry over there at the moment. What line of work are you in btw?

I'm a web developer so I don't know too much other than there are condos being built everywhere in Toronto. I read the other day that Toronto has the most cranes active in north America currently.

Anyway, in all seriousness, enjoy the trip man! Contact me if you have any questions/concerns. I can't help you with rural areas, but if you need to know anything about the big cites (mainly NYC), feel free to ask.

A quote from the second link I posted:

Dear Hellbound Sinner

The Holy Bible has always been years ahead of scientists as it is the single most advanced and accurate science book ever written.

Absolute goldmine

Hook yourself up to Chet Walken on twitter

He'll give you the ho down on America

https://twitter.com/#!/Walken4GOP

Chet_Walken_reasonably_small.jpg

get the Man vs Food app and eat at all the places i wish i could, then post the pics here

think one day i'll do a travelling trip to the States - i'll probably avoid the more obvious places and head around the back waters, the really cut off places that you see in dodgy horror movies & Louis Theroux Weird Weekend type stuff

Last edited:
...after some continued reading from this site...

Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
The Jews were going to Alabama. They must have sailed into the Gulf of Mexico and settled there.
Thank you for pointing this out, brother. That would be the most logical explanation indeed.

Sounds like something Cartman would say.
I think I'm going to join NYSpur and also create an account. Every time some Unsaved Trash presents them with logic, they either will TL;DR it or simply ignore the facts and go back to citing some flimflam scripture, which obviously changes depending on which translation you read anyway.

If you ever encounter ANYONE like that in your travels Yid, just say "Praise Jaysus" and keep moving. Also, have fun staring at corn for long periods of time! But it looks like you're hitting some of the most beautiful places in America like the Grand Canyon.

Back