• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nuno Espírito Santo - Sacked

Think we're stuck with him until the end of the season unless Poch gets sacked. It's the only way I think he gets sacked unless we're hovering around the relegation zone.
At the end of the season all the stops have to be pulled out to get Potter and if Paratici looks for another coach like Nuno tell him to fudge off too

We’ve a Far better squad than Brighton, yet they are above us and deservedly so. We chose a dud, boring, negative, like for like manager. Big mistake that we’re paying for now.

i hope Levy acts soon because it won’t get better under this manager. Nothing in his CV suggests it will.
We are a better squad? Brighton has how many forwards? I would pick Trossard above Kane at the moment. Care to check the balance of the team Vs Spurs balance? We actually overrate our players especially the forwards. We have a good defensive base but attacking wise, it is a mess.

We are a better squad? Brighton has how many forwards? I would pick Trossard above Kane at the moment. Care to check the balance of the team Vs Spurs balance? We actually overrate our players especially the forwards. We have a good defensive base but attacking wise, it is a mess.

They also have creative AM - we don’t.

Same arguments I see are coming “we have a better squad that xyz”

we don’t.

With respect that is such a reactionary response, they’re above us so must have a better squad!

Getting a back up number 9 I totally agree with by the way. That aside, I call flimflam!

swap managers with Brighton and let’s see where each team is!

So firstly he deployed Davies at left back because he saw him as a better option to Serge, then he substituted Moura who on the day looked our best player and finally he waited until we were 0:2 down before bringing on Tanguy, and this was the best manager our club could hire, yep we are truly fecked

So firstly he deployed Davies at left back because he saw him as a better option to Serge, then he substituted Moura who on the day looked our best player and finally he waited until we were 0:2 down before bringing on Tanguy, and this was the best manager our club could hire, yep we are truly fecked

There was an issue with Reggie right, it was disciplinary rather than tactical?

Changing the side from wham was a mistake. Pretty clear Ndombele slacked off and didn't train/well. But I'd have called Ndomeble aside and spoken with him - so the squad see there are consequences - and given Ndomeble a talking to in private hopefully with some positive agreement at the end. Because the one thing Nuno was doing right - playing a consistent team and trying to improve them - went out the window.

Reggie is a bit of liability defensively sometimes, and you can see the logic for playing Davies to 1. defend against Ronaldo who must be a foot taller than Reggie, and 2. allow Royal freedom to attack, with Davies more defensive. But it was also a mistake.

I don't think Nuno did much wrong, and his two predecessors had exactly the same issues with Ndombele and constantly changing players trying to find the solution. So I won't castigate Nuno too much. The frustrating thing is he was on the right path playing the same side, so was shocked/saddened to see the team sheet. But he felt he had to act, and his pre-match comments showed he didn't want to change things but felt he had to.

World class individuals don’t drag up squads
Look at united
I think today was a pretty good example that they actually do! All came from Ronaldo, Bruno and Cavani, 3 top top class players. Otherwise they weren't anything special. We're just dogbrick, and their top players delivered, ours did not.
Kane is useless, and is useless for us. He won't turn up until he sods off to another club.

I am not for one moment suggestion Lucas is a world beater because I can be critical of him at times but what why was he subbed off after 54 minutes?

Back