• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Now the Transfer Window has closed, where do you think we'll finish?

Where do you think we'll finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The more I think about it finishing 8th as this twunt is predicting might not be such a bad thing. We put all our focus on winning this year's EL and getting CL next season. If we don't manage that, then there's no point in qualifying for EL yet again. Might as well save ourselves some games to focus on getting top 4 next season. With a more mature squad, fewer distractions, and a couple of key signings, it might just happen.
Problem is that if we miss Europe altogether then as well as losing Lloris (who I think will go if we miss the CL) then we are also likely to lose Eriksen and probably Kane as well.

We have Ar5ena1 in the 3rd round of the Carling Cup.... I would imagine that we'll have to play something close to our first choice team to progress. Our Europa League group also looks quite difficult. Will we be resting Kane for our league games?

I think players are capable of playing midweek/weekend games unless carrying an injury

I'll take it on a game by game basis rather than say what can or can't be done from now as who knows what is around the corner..

I think players are capable of playing midweek/weekend games unless carrying an injury

I'll take it on a game by game basis rather than say what can or can't be done from now as who knows what is around the corner..
I think Kane is already looking a little tired after barely having a close season. If we play Kane twice a week then we're asking for him to be injured. If we're lucky enough for him to escape injury then I think we'll have to accept his performance level dropping as towards the end of the season.

Back