• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Norwich City Ratings

Sig wasn't sarcasm.

Ok then, but out of curiosity, what do you base this on?
The little I have watched him at Hoffenheim and Swansea, he never made me think this is a player that could be a Spurs player. To me he simply lacks vision, skills and quick feet to beat his opponent, besides that it's worrying how he tends to fade away during games, considering the position he is playing. His main strength is his strike on the ball, which is very good, but playing as an attacking player for Spurs requires much more. Just ask David Bentley.
Given his work rate and decent passing skills he could might be utilised as central midfielder, but he looks mediocre at best playing as an attacking midfielder.

Last edited:
Lloris - 6,5
Walker - 6
Dawson - 6,5
Caulker - 6,5
Naughton - 6,5
LIvermore - 6
Carroll - 5,5
Falque - 7,5
Sigurdsson - 5
Bale - 7,5
Dempsey - 5

Huddlestone - 5,5
Vertonghen - 2
Defoe -

I did not get to see the game but i heard we totally dominated the game, if so why is Lloris getting such good ratings?

We didn't dominate, we perhaps shaded it. They put quite a few balls into the box and Lloris dealt with all of them. He was rapid off his line, one of their players went through on goal and before he'd even considered what he was going to do, Lloris was at his feet to block it. He also made one very good save in the 2nd half.

Positives

In only his second game of the season and first start Falque is MOTM with an impressive 7.91, improving greatly on his Maribor rating of 6.77.

Bale gets his second over 7.5 rating of the season with a 7.55.

Lloris had his best game for the club so far with 7.23 (previous high was 7.08).

Dawson's second game of the season sees him improve over the 5.90 of his first game with a 6.36.

Carroll had a respectable although just below game average debut of 6.14.

Although Walker is still getting below game average scores he hasn't had a sub-5.5 performance for 3 games now.

Negatives

Livermore now has the most sub-5.5 performances of the season with his 5.41. That's 4 in 6 games for him now.

Dempsey had his worst performance of the season with 4.23, previous worst being 4.79 against Chelsea.

Dempsey and Sigurdsson now have 3 sub-5.5 performances along with Defoe and Walker.

a591b.jpg

Back