• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Night out openers

Valid point. The social circle is a constantly shifting dynamic.

I dont pick up girls much in a bar then again im not really that interested. Then again im not really Brad Pitt.

I guess im not gods gift to women but girls in the social circle because theyre spending time with me they get to know me and know what im like etc then become attracted (as it aint solely based on looks I suppose)

Youre correct though - its dynamic the social circle. Girls move from guy to guy guys move from girl to girl. girls shagging other girls ha

Not something I've thought about too much, I usually sit in the corner and lick my own forehead, they come to me. :)

I paused staring at those words for about ten seconds... then I broke down into tears (of laughter, not jealousy =P~ )

:ross:

Nice shoes, wanna smurf?
haha that's great, I thought of 'feeling blue?' they say no I'd say 'would you like to?' (it seems important to say that i would be dressed as a smurf blue skin and all at the this time so make of that what you will)

I used to know a girl called Sue Murphy, everybody called her Smurf, sadly I didn't shag her so I never saw the fanny side of the joke.

I really wanted to say something witty or equally funny rather than just say I laughed but, I'm afraid I've failed you so yeah :ross: but, I will be back with something one day.

There's a guy called Sue? To me calling your kid a guy's name, when the kid's a girl, is worse than calling them a random name like Apple.

Went on a date last night with a Geordie girl. Never been out with a Geordie - theyre so much fun.

She doesnt kiss first dates and made such a big deal out of it - I did kiss her an hour into the date haha... I did whisper that "I wanna treat you properly like a lady wanna take you to dinner and to the movies... you know... treat you properly but I also wanna fudge your brains out'.

Going round to hers later tonight. hmmmmmm.

Why do I only attract girls who are in relationships, saw an old mate lastnight, she was with a lovely swedish girl, of course she had a bloke so im not interested and all she kept saying was if I was single, etc, etc...not for me though

Halloween coming up & I can't wait! :D women always dress so much sexier in Halloween costume, other than dressing as a witch, which few women will do as they don't want to look bad, all other costumes are designed to be sexy whether cheerleading, damsel in distress etc & whats more, they tend to lower their morals.

I'm deciding what to wear as I don't want cliched.

Back