• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nico Zaniolo

I think you may have failed to read the small print of the loan agreement. I believe if Napoli finish in a CL position they are obligated to sign him, right now they are favourites for the title.
Also favourites or get the next 15 point fine for rigging the deal to buy Osihmen

I think you may have failed to read the small print of the loan agreement. I believe if Napoli finish in a CL position they are obligated to sign him, right now they are favourites for the title.

Really? I don't remember this, was there a rumoured price for the transfer as well?

Malicious rumours I say.
Not really
Napoli sent 4 pub players the other way as part of the deal (which means they actually paid less for Osihmen in reality)
They aren’t going to get away with it as those played all got released
Napoli are IMO the best side in Europe right now
But the always get kicked in the balls

Not really
Napoli sent 4 pub players the other way as part of the deal (which means they actually paid less for Osihmen in reality)

The simple fact is they are still head and shoulders the best team in Italy. Even if you deduct 15 points they will still be just 3 points behind Milan who would go top, and I would still back Napoli to win the title, and at the very least finish in a CL position.

The simple fact is they are still head and shoulders the best team in Italy. Even if you deduct 15 points they will still be just 3 points behind Milan who would go top, and I would still back Napoli to win the title, and at the very least finish in a CL position.
Hey I’d love them to win it
They have even outstanding

Not really
I don't think Napoli will end up in any bother. If Lille want to purchase players from Napoli as part of the transfer deal and those players end up not being any good then that is on Lille.... Of course all of that goes out of the window if it has transpired (and can be proved) that Napoli somehow paid Lille off books for overpaying for the players they sent them.

I don't think Napoli will end up in any bother. If Lille want to purchase players from Napoli as part of the transfer deal and those players end up not being any good then that is on Lille.... Of course all of that goes out of the window if it has transpired (and can be proved) that Napoli somehow paid Lille off books for overpaying for the players they sent them.
Which is the case being held against them
Napoli said these players are worth X in the transaction and declared an outlay of 30m cash and 30m in assets gains their books (no idea what the numbers are) but that would go against their p&l so may reduce things like tax for example
The fact those players were worthless though ….

Which is the case being held against them
Napoli said these players are worth X in the transaction and declared an outlay of 30m cash and 30m in assets gains their books (no idea what the numbers are) but that would go against their p&l so may reduce things like tax for example
The fact those players were worthless though ….
Don't think it really works like that mate....
The players that Napoli sold would be valued on their books at the cost of their transfer when they acquired them minus their amortisation amount. Let's say that Lille paid 60m for those players but those players had a net book value of 30m at the time they were sold by Napoli, then that equates to a 30m profit for Napoli on the sale of those players. If Napoli pay 30m in cash on top for Osimhen then the total value of acquiring Osimhen was 90m and Napoli can now list Osimhen on their books with an asset value of 90m. Lille then have to list the players they have signed as assets worth a combined 60m but also have to book the difference between the 90m valuation of Osimhen and whatever his net book value was as profit.

Don't think it really works like that mate....
The players that Napoli sold would be valued on their books at the cost of their transfer when they acquired them minus their amortisation amount. Let's say that Lille paid 60m for those players but those players had a net book value of 30m at the time they were sold by Napoli, then that equates to a 30m profit for Napoli on the sale of those players. If Napoli pay 30m in cash on top for Osimhen then the total value of acquiring Osimhen was 90m and Napoli can now list Osimhen on their books with an asset value of 90m. Lille then have to list the players they have signed as assets worth a combined 60m but also have to book the difference between the 90m valuation of Osimhen and whatever his net book value was as profit.
Not they have accused of over inflating the transaction in court by 20m euros so they have claimed they got 20m back in the transaction

https://football-italia.net/plusval...poli-over-osimhen-and-e60m-fake-juve-profits/

Not they have accused of over inflating the transaction in court by 20m euros so they have claimed they got 20m back in the transaction

https://football-italia.net/plusval...poli-over-osimhen-and-e60m-fake-juve-profits/

The case was dropped wasn't it? There was further evidence against juve as part of the prisma investigation. The public prosecutor shared this with the investigators who appealed the decision against juve. Hence them getting 15 points deducted. Didn't think the other clubs are still being investigated.

With regards to Zaniolo, if Conte really wants him methinks he will still end up here, #Hijack

Don't think that's out of the question. But seems to me we may focus our attention elsewhere.

Edit: Just saw that Gil is being linked to perhaps a permanent move away. That could definitely change our options and priorities.

Last edited:
The case was dropped wasn't it? There was further evidence against juve as part of the prisma investigation. The public prosecutor shared this with the investigators who appealed the decision against juve. Hence them getting 15 points deducted. Didn't think the other clubs are still being investigated.
The said it’s likely to be reopened earlier this week

Don't think that's out of the question. But seems to me we may focus our attention elsewhere.

Edit: Just saw that Gil is being linked to perhaps a permanent move away. That could definitely change our options and priorities.

Would make sense. Danjuma to replace gil, zaniolo to replace moura.

Personally I think it is pretty much impossible to prove. I think it could be perfectly reasonable to decide that Osimhen was worth €71m and €20m for four young players also isn't necessarily outside the bounds of a realistic figure. It could also be that the best deal Lille could get from another club was (e.g) €50m and so getting €51m and 4 players was a better deal for them. I think it's quite dangerous when regulatory bodies start trying to decide what something very hard to value is worth.

Personally I think it is pretty much impossible to prove. I think it could be perfectly reasonable to decide that Osimhen was worth €71m and €20m for four young players also isn't necessarily outside the bounds of a realistic figure. It could also be that the best deal Lille could get from another club was (e.g) €50m and so getting €51m and 4 players was a better deal for them. I think it's quite dangerous when regulatory bodies start trying to decide what something very hard to value is worth.

They proved it against juve with wire taps by the public prosecutor. We'll see what they have on napoli.

Back