• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager v.2

Who do you want?

• Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Mauro Pochettino

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • Roberto Martinez

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Carlo Ancelotti

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas Tuchel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry if this offends anyone but this new breed of fan of ours that we seem to have taken on since a couple of top four finishes and having an exciting team for a few seasons (under Redknapp) really do get on my wick. I constantly see, all over the internet that our fans will be gutted not to get someone like van Gaal, de Boer now even Simeone.

Sorry guys but you're living in cloud cuckoo land. We're a big club, no doubts about that, but we're not the size where we can expect managers of that ilk managing (in the case of de Boer and Simeone) clubs bigger than our own.

If they come then great, but it's the ridiculous expectancy that makes me mardy. These fans will be angry now if we got someone less well known like Pochettino and would be impatient with him if he didn't start well. I don't like it.

Our revenue is €50m more than A Madrid, when the stadium is completed it will be €100m.

Off the field we are killing these teams.. despite the fact that both Ajax and A Madrid have 50k+ stadiums. De Boer the Ajax manager is the one whoring himself out to us, he knows just like there players they have to leave... We should not be ashamed for being disappointed for thinking big.. even though I don't think we are with Ajax. Just sayin. ;)

Ajax would be no different to us taking Lennon of Celtic!

Last edited:
Hmmm...interesting..this 'fear' of Eriksen being sold did indeed come out of the blue. Not sure that counts as Eriksen being 'threatened' with a transfer away though. I certainly agree that he seems to have fallen out with many of our previously established palyers; the Sandro one for me suggests that Lamela may also be a non-injured-non-playing player...

The bolded bit: that is MOST hilarious if true about playing for Holland:ross: do you have a source for that?!!? Comedy gold if true!!
He got confused with Vertonghen I think.

On the point of Eriksen 'sniggering' at TS and then 'threatened with a transfer away'....i think part one might be true, but part 2 not: it wouldn't exactly be punishment to be transfered away from us at the moment with his current form; more like a transfer to Madrid or somehere similar. Some 'punishment'!

However, if he doesn't start vs Stoke then you know what time it is!

I think it's further evidence that Sherwood resides around these forums. The only question is which poster is Sherwood?

I think it's further evidence that Sherwood resides around these forums. The only question is which poster is Sherwood?

Chancer..........edit-no, Chancer is too smart to be Sherwood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Louis van Gaal has told Tottenham he won’t be going to White Hart Lane this summer according to the Mirror’s Simon Mullock.

The tabloid journalist tweeted the update on Tuesday lunchtime after claiming to have had the information ratified by an unnamed Dutch source.

Van Gaal has been tipped as a potential successor to David Moyes at Man United, and the suggestion is that the current Dutch coach has turned down an offer from Daniel Levy in order to keep himself available for a better position.

Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf has also reported that Louis van Gaal is waiting for an official approach from Manchester United whilst on vacation at his property in the Algarve in Portugal.

Where this leaves Tim Sherwood is anyone’s guess.
.......http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/l...-he-wont-be-going-to-white-hart-lane-mirror/?

Van-Gaal-580x407.png
:ross:

Louis van Gaal has told Tottenham he won’t be going to White Hart Lane this summer according to the Mirror’s Simon Mullock.

The tabloid journalist tweeted the update on Tuesday lunchtime after claiming to have had the information ratified by an unnamed Dutch source.

Van Gaal has been tipped as a potential successor to David Moyes at Man United, and the suggestion is that the current Dutch coach has turned down an offer from Daniel Levy in order to keep himself available for a better position.

Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf has also reported that Louis van Gaal is waiting for an official approach from Manchester United whilst on vacation at his property in the Algarve in Portugal.

Where this leaves Tim Sherwood is anyone’s guess.

Swindon

Back