• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

The DoF is the more important appointment. I'd accept him succeeding and fonseca failing as at least the next guy would have a good squad

Bigger risk is Paratici failing given it impacts Fonseca's chance of succeeding and hampers the guy who follows Fonseca

The DoF is the more important appointment. I'd accept him succeeding and fonseca failing as at least the next guy would have a good squad

Bigger risk is Paratici failing given it impacts Fonseca's chance of succeeding and hampers the guy who follows Fonseca
And apparently Fonseca inherited a bag of brick at Roma from Monchi and his replacement

So yet another T w atte r post has caused a lot of folks to wet their knickers (again), what is it about football that causes grown men to act like spoilt kids???

Alastair Gold seems to have a source which suggests that the Fonseca stuff is true. May of course still not be, but a little more than some random spotty teenager

Before i do anything i will wait and see which/what happens, after all how many T w a tt er posts have they been telling us such and such is our new manager?

None that I've seen until tonight. Could be true, could be brick. Don't see the issue with expressing a opinion on the possibility though, and a linked names previous endeavours.

Roma failed to beat any team in top 8 last season in Italy and Conceded most goals in top 10.

Alastair Gold seems to have a source which suggests that the Fonseca stuff is true. May of course still not be, but a little more than some random spotty teenager

Gold has said a few things this close season and as far as i can tell not many ( if any) have been true. This may happen but until it does i am not going to scream and scream about it.

Gold has said a few things this close season and as far as i can tell not many ( if any) have been true. This may happen but until it does i am not going to scream and scream about it.

Neither would I scream and scream about it. These two appointments will certainly lower expectations; as I said above, I'm more worried about Paratici

None that I've seen until tonight. Could be true, could be brick. Don't see the issue with expressing a opinion on the possibility though, and a linked names previous endeavours.

Roma failed to beat any team in top 8 last season in Italy and Conceded most goals in top 10.

Nothing wrong with opinions mate, its the bed wetting that makes me laugh.

Would be a similar appointment to Poch first time around IMO.

Did well at Shaktar iirc.

Does concede a lot of goals though.

Would be a similar appointment to Poch first time around IMO.

Did well at Shaktar iirc.

Does concede a lot of goals though.

When even a die hard contrarian like you edits his panglossian post to add a note of doubt and concern, things must be bad.

Struggling to see the resemblance to taking Poch from SCBC.

Back