• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next 8 games

If we win our next 3 games (West Brom, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, West Ham)

I GUARANTEE we will be in 3rd place.

Doing well mate but personally I reckon we can get 3pts at WBrom as they are on the decline... If anything I would swap Brom withNorwich as they'll be lookin to bounce back from a 5-0 spanking. I also believe we can do the double on the Spammers too but I would quite happily take that points haul you've predicted.

\o/=D>

If we win our next 3 games (West Brom, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, West Ham)

I GUARANTEE we will be in 3rd place.

Well, looking like there's a good chance that you could be right. Who would have thought that Chelssa would lose at Saudi Sportswashing Machine?

Well, looking like there's a good chance that you could be right. Who would have thought that Chelssa would lose at Saudi Sportswashing Machine?

I had them down as a draw, beat Wigan and draw/lose to City. I was always confident. They've looked terrible.

only problem is Saudi Sportswashing Machine will be up for our game now after that result. Must win for us.

only problem is Saudi Sportswashing Machine will be up for our game now after that result. Must win for us.

Be a far easier game than West Brom IMO.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine will come out and have a go, we looked short of ideas in the second half when West Brom sat back.

I had them down as a draw, beat Wigan and draw/lose to City. I was always confident. They've looked terrible.

Especially now Cech has broken a finger and looks likely to miss this weekend's game against Wigan. Might be out for longer meaning they have that career clown, Ross Turnbull in goal for at least one fixture but hopefully 3-4.

Just looking at Chelsea's run-in. From April onwards they have some really tricky games.

Just looked at Chelsea's, Arsenal's and our remaining fixtures.

Chelsea should drop points in their next game away to City, then they have a tough looking April and have to play Man U away in May.
Arsenal still have to play Everton and Man U but both of these are at home, their remaining fixtures look easiest, possibly their toughest game will be us away.

We have some tough games coming up;
Sun 3 Mar Arsenal home
Sun 10 Mar Liverpool away
Sat 13 Apr Chelsea away
Sat 20 Apr Emirates Marketing Project home

get 7 points from them games and get results you would expect from the rest of our fixtures we will finish top 4.

I expect us to beat Arsenal and then lose to Liverpool away and Chelsea and sneak a win against City we owe them one!

AVB saying on SSN that we have a chance of 2nd....talking of winning on Sunday to create a big gap to the gooners

AVB saying on SSN that we have a chance of 2nd....talking of winning on Sunday to create a big gap to the gooners

I was thinking before this game second is up for grabs - we play man bricky at WHL dont we? Well who knows. We do need Bale in this form tho as he really is th eonly one looking like scoring and strikes fer in defences

Back