• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New York

ArcspacE

Banned
Looks like it's hitting hard!

Hope all Spurs are save (and everyone else too, off course)

Any reports from the spot? NewYorkSpurs?

My wife spoke with a friend of hers yesterday. She lives on the 30th floor of a block in Manhattan, and was watching it roll in. She described it as a massive block of black cloud with lightening shooting out of it.
fudge being high up when that hit!

Speaking of high-rise!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ise-clearing-streets/articleshow/17015608.cms

I think we (speaking for those who can relate, of course) often take for granted living in relatively 'safe' areas where the most common 'disaster' is a bit of rain every now and then. We had a few floods recently down here where some raods collapsed, etc. Must be aboslutely devastating to see all your belongings and property destroyed in an instant while having to fear for your life. Thoughts with those who are in trouble - hope they pull through.

Last edited:
Gonna take a while to clear up.

Let's hope Romney and Obama can keep the politics out of this.

Wind in more deadly that flooding so thankfully the deaths aren't as bad as it could have been......gonna take a long time to clean up that's for sure!

Yeah, but Obama should stay away from pointing that out.

This is good for him anyway as it allows him to look Presidential and stops Romney getting airtime.

People talk about 'October Surprises'!! This is a MASSIVE one!

Gents. City is a mess! My apartment building was in the mandatory evacuation zone, so I bolted for my parents' place. My two roommates stayed, and they lost power last night (37 floors up). Not sure when the power is going to go back on for most of the city, the subways are down too. Lots of flooding. It's crazy, but we'll get through it!

391589_10152232228390521_337793340_n.jpg

Back