• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New York City Underground.

NewYorkSpurs

Steven Caulker
Incredibly fascinating vid if you have 25 mins to spare, this guy is awesome.
[video=youtube;vWF3IDk9Gek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWF3IDk9Gek[/video]

Incredibly fascinating vid if you have 25 mins to spare, this guy is awesome.
[video=youtube;vWF3IDk9Gek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWF3IDk9Gek[/video]

Nice.

One thing though, when i went to New York i enjoyed it but i found the subway confusing, infact my only complaint about america aside from how fudging nice people were was that the were not enough maps at the subway stations.

Cool video, i think some of it was featured in the hit movie the bone collector.

Nice.

One thing though, when i went to New York i enjoyed it but i found the subway confusing, infact my only complaint about america aside from how fudging nice people were was that the were not enough maps at the subway stations.

Cool video, i think some of it was featured in the hit movie the bone collector.

The thing I found hard to begin with was the different letter/number trains all on the same line, once you sort that out, It's just like the underground, you just have to get the right train. I also loved the fact you had to get down 1 flight of stairts from the street and there was the station. Prices were alot better than the underground too! ?ú5 for a whole day's travel anywhere on the network

Scariest thing for me as an NYC resident is seeing how easy it is to get into the water supply and into the innards of of the bridge/tunnel/subway systems. I realized that security was porous, especially because the city is so large, but if a normal dude with peaceful intentions can get in that easily, I shudder to think what someone with a more nefarious purpose could do. Truly frightening.

Back