• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New takeover rumours

Would be ideal! Would put us back at the top again.

I can understand people's reservations about the idea. But, sadly we're in a World in which, if we don't have financial input, we'll full apart. And we've seen just how well our club does when the board only wants to live, as far as transfers go, making profits.

Come on! You're that easy? Ready to toss in all the struggles and slow increments of improvement to open your arms to pertro dollar? To be just like City?

Is now a good time to be getting oil money?

The oil price makes no difference to these cats. They are so loaded, the difference between 2bn and 4bn annual revenues really makes little diffrence. Even with lower oil prices, these people have more money than they can ever spend in their lifetimes.

Worst thing that could ever happen to us. I'll be Tottenham Til I Die, but I've no interest in watching some billionaire wear our club like a piece of jewellery until they get bored and trade us in for the next trendy thing, like upgrading their yacht. It's tacky and tasteless and doesn't represent the club I've loved since I was a kid. So yeah, I'll be Tottenham Til I Die, but if we join the City / Monaco / Chelsea train I'll be averting my eyes for the duration of that particular journey. All the while hoping we don't end up like Hearts.

I do think that some of our success will taste empty, due to how it was achieved. I just want us to get spending some money and actually trying to improve the first team.

This summer, our signings were primarily back up players, little improvement was made to the first team.

It's definitely a dilemma but, I think we won't be able to move forward without investment. The other clubs are playing with that advantage, perhaps it's just the way that the game is evolving, like it or not.

I really want to see us win the title in my life time. I really can't see this happening under the current ownership.

They already own PSG. Cant own two club in Europe.
I'm glad its bull****.
Theyd be the last ***** Id want to own the club.
Homophobic slave state that funded ISIS.

I'm glad its bull****.

I don't like the last part of that, obviously.

Why can't they own two clubs? I thought that ENIC owned Slavia/Sparta Prague? Or is that a mistaken belief?

I know some of you arent against the idea of a sugardaddy.
Thats fair enough.
But you have to look at the kind of people this money is coming from.

I'm glad its bull****.

they own Platini, that rule can be changed

they are already a dominant (although shadowed) influence in European football, I'd rather they were playing with us than against us

they own Platini, that rule can be changed

they are already a dominant (although shadowed) influence in European football, I'd rather they were playing with us than against us

Platini would never get a obvious rule change like past the rest of UEFA even if he wanted to.

The reality is this story is just bs.

I don't know, some on here might like it if we can flog players who under perform! Could sell tickets and do it in the new shiny stadium. Too much? :D

Platini would never get a obvious rule change like past the rest of UEFA even if he wanted to.

The reality is this story is just bs.

I'm sure it is, if they really want a European club they'd formalise their involvement in barca

re: influencing uefa, they've bought a world cup, I don't think this is beyond them, Platini isn't their only puppet surely

Back