• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New songs for next Season

Paxtonloudmouth

Michael Brown
I honestly think the cause behind the drop in atmosphere,is that we have the same old tired songs. They are classics granted,but we need a few good ones to get the crowd entertained. I think we fans should spend the off season coming up with some witty chants for next seasons. Other clubs seem to do it,so why not us. After all we can't control the quality of the football,but we can control the quality of our support.

In all seriousness, Super Pav, really did lift the crowd at times. It just gave us all a song and a cult hero, lifted spirits in the ground. Occasionally, very occassionally he responded with a goal!

You can stick Sol Campbell up your arse
Singing we've got Distin at the back

Super, Super Phil,
Super, Super Phil,
Super Super Phil,
Super Phillip Neville

Na na na na na na na na na Joey, Joey Cole!
Joey Cole!
Joey, Joey Cole!

Here we go here we go here we go
Here we go here we go here we go-oh
Here we go-woah
Here weeee goooo

(Half speed)
Here we go here we go here we go-oh
Here we go-woah