• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Netflix vs Love film

Fair do's - each to their own and all that. I've never had a problem with any of that. I suppose it just depends on how quickly you want a film on from the point of deciding you fancy watching a film. I'm always on the lookout for films that I just download with no intention of watching straightaway so I've got a collection for when I fancy a film and then it is "Instant" so to speak. I'm certainly no cheapskate but I see no point in paying for something I can get for free.

i'm never that well prepared to be honest, we tend to pick the film there and then

thats another benefit of these services for me, you can watch trailers and get suggestions based on other films you have watched

I've only watched both on an Xbox and for a streaming service both a are pretty limited. But out of the two I would vote for Netflix. What's good about it is you can gain access to the Netflix US service with a little DNS tweaking, which has a much better library than the UK service.

Recently finished with a NowTV trial, which I found had a great selection also.
They have just launched their 1-Day PPV service for £10 a day. haha, Sky are so brick.

I've only watched both on an Xbox and for a streaming service both a are pretty limited. But out of the two I would vote for Netflix. What's good about it is you can gain access to the Netflix US service with a little DNS tweaking, which has a much better library than the UK service.

Recently finished with a NowTV trial, which I found had a great selection also.
They have just launched their 1-Day PPV service for £10 a day. haha, Sky are so brick.

Any idea on the legality of this though?

For them to put different shows on the US and UK versions, it must be for a reason.

Not true. Get the Unblock us subscription and US netflix already outputs at super HD (read 1080p), on its way to UK service too.

Also US service has started to stream some 3D content.

Btw Brazilian Netflix is best for movies.

So it's the same sound and picture quality as watching a blu ray on an HDTV?

Also, how comes Netflix in America has more content than the Netflix available to British customers for example?

Not sure.. wait a sec. Will go and check out the other halfs Ipad apps. Cannot remember what I put on it.

That site looks can u stream straight off it or do you have to download the eps cheers

It at the moment is free, but you get limited time with it. You get to recommend to others whereby you get an extra 4 months.

If you can watch football with that browser say from wizwig then the app is definitely worth purchasing.

Just watching Lincoln on that with the Ipad. :p

Answer on download is it looks like you can download an download app... then again it might be better to maybe go to internet files using WinRAR and taking the video that way. Like you would a Youtube video.

Just going to check Any video convertor 5 that downloads and is a free software.

I cannot download it, you need to download the app it suggests on the site (I wouldn't).

Like I said to get the file, you probably need to let it load up in the background, whilst having paused the programme then fetch from temp internet files using WinRAR.

Back