• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nearly Club? Only For Pessimists

A few of the young kids have wool for brains if they think just challenging for the title but never winning ( like the Arse) will keep players here, look how many have left them over the last few years ;)

We have different ideas of what constitutes a title challenge if you think Arsenal have been in one in the last ten years !

We have different ideas of what constitutes a title challenge if you think Arsenal have been in one in the last ten years !

Now i know you are on a wind up. Last ten years finishes

Arse , 3,4,3,3,4,4,4,3,2 = 9

Spurs, 4,3,2 =3

Now i know we wear blue tinted glasses '( especially when it come to the Arse) but even a blind man can see they have been in the running far more often then we have. Its not stopped a lot of their better players leaving which was the point.

Spurs, 4,3,2 =3

Now i know we wear blue tinted glasses '( especially when it come to the Arse) but even a blind man can see they have been in the running far more often then we have. Its not stopped a lot of their better players leaving which was the point.

Did you consider their 2nd place finish to be a title challenge last year? You're probably one of the only people that did if so.

Spurs, 4,3,2 =3

This is one of those times where someone uses stats incorrectly to back up their point - final leagues positions don't always equal a title challenge, for reference look at last season where arsenal finished second and Spurs finished third but it wasn't Arsenal who were in the title race... Also we're not talking about our last ten years versus theirs, it's about our situation right now compared to their last decade.

Last edited:
This is one of those times where someone uses stats incorrectly to back up their point - final leagues positions don't always equal a title challenge, for reference look at last season where arsenal finished second and Spurs finished third but it wasn't Arsenal who were in the title race... Also we're not talking about our last ten years versus theirs, it's about our situation right now compared to their last decade.

Firstly you were the one who brought in the ten years number , your words were( one in the last ten years !) and i am glad to hear you are finally coming round to the fact that stats can me misused, the facts are what they are and like you are doing now you are using or ignoring them when it suits.

Firstly you were the one who brought in the ten years number , your words were( one in the last ten years !) and i am glad to hear you are finally coming round to the fact that stats can me misused, the facts are what they are and like you are doing now you are using or ignoring them when it suits.

It was in response to you saying arsenal lose their players despite being title contenders, I was just pointing out that they haven't been title contenders for ten years so that particular point doesnt make sense.

thought that was quite clear tbh

It was in response to you saying arsenal lose their players despite being title contenders, I was just pointing out that they haven't been title contenders for ten years so that particular point doesnt make sense.

thought that was quite clear tbh

Well considering that during those 10 years the Arse have got within 7 points ( twice) and 5 points ( once) of the title winners and the closest we have got is 7 points ( once), i can not say how you think we have they have not and we have. :rolleyes:

I am afraid you are letting the Arse hate get in front of your vision. But a Stop! Hammer time.

Well considering that during those 10 years the Arse have got within 7 points ( twice) and 5 points ( once) of the title winners and the closest we have got is 7 points ( once), i can not say how you think we have they have not and we have. :rolleyes:

I am afraid you are letting the Arse hate get in front of your vision. But a Stop! Hammer time.

I've already answered that in a previous post - final leagues positions don't necessarily tell you who was in the title race, see the year before last - hence why those positions you have for Arsenal are meaningless as we all know they weren't ever in the title race those years and just racked up points once there was nothing to play for.

I've already answered that in a previous post - final leagues positions don't necessarily tell you who was in the title race, see the year before last - hence why those positions you have for Arsenal are meaningless as we all know they weren't ever in the title race those years and just racked up points once there was nothing to play for.

We will have to agree to disagree.

Back