• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

nearly 500 guests reading random right now.

Howard Webb

Clive Wilson
whos got the Kajones to sign up and have a go, thats what I want to know. you think you can handle GG random? I cant

if there are any females reading this - you better sign up - cos I wont be available for long. Dont miss out on a good thing

You given up and finally decided to go gay then mate?

Ok is it a bit weird that a 30 yr old to go out with an 18 yr old girl - studying philosophy?

Im going out with an 18 yr old girl tomorrow.

Anyways im not GAY - although you should stop sending me pictures of you cumming at the camera screen

You given up and finally decided to go gay then mate?

after being on the receiving end of a bukkake session administered by Sherpas deep in the tibetan himalayas, he realized that he rather quite liked it.

maybe the admin should make the vice den members only. that will encourage more sharing of ideas (and boobie pics).

Ok is it a bit weird that a 30 yr old to go out with an 18 yr old girl - studying philosophy?

Anyways im not GAY - although you should stop sending me pictures of you cumming at the camera screen
Depends how old she looks. There are some 18 year olds that look perfectly at home with a bunch of 25 year olds and some that look like jail bait.

Anyway, hang off the back!

Glitter.jpg

Depends how old she looks. There are some 18 year olds that look perfectly at home with a bunch of 25 year olds and some that look like jail bait.

Anyway, hang off the back!

She kind of looks younger than 18. Thats the issue here. I did meet her in a bar tho.

Errr, time to grow up fella!

Stop asking for the pictures and i will stop sending them, nothing wrong with going out with an 18 year old she is legal, no idea what philosophy is though, probably one of themm flimflam subjects but just ask questions about pretend to be interested women love that brick.

If you're a guest and you are reading this, don't bother signing up. The membership pack is brick unless you like badger fridge magnets and red gloves. Don't even get me started on the Glory Glory Opus.

If you're a guest and you are reading this, don't bother signing up. The membership pack is brick unless you like badger fridge magnets and red gloves. Don't even get me started on the Glory Glory Opus.

The highlights DVD was missing out of mine too. Although the Contributors enamel pin badge made up for it.

No need to grow up not sure SMN said that it's all a bit of fun. S long as she looks 16 no problem.

Back