• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

Eriksens best attribute for me is not creating goals, it's creating assists ( a la modric) - but at the minute you don't loom at Eriksen from the opposition dressing room and say. " we MUST stop him today ". He needs to dictate games more. Use his ability to control games.
I actually think Lamela could do the same centrally - starting at AMC and dropping into space. But he still lets the pace of the PL get the better of him. If he can sort that out he can be phenomenal - I don't see any signs of it though. That said, with the way modern FB's play, he may actually get more time on the ball centrally that out wide as his starting position and most FBs starting position nulify each other - which is why we need someone more direct and pacey out on the RW

Both Lamela and Chadli have more assists than Eriksen. He's only got two and that's really not good enough for the position he's playing.

Chadli's overall play and creativity is far better than he's getting credit for. Some of the ratings he's getting just proves people aren't watching the game.

Why would people base ratings on a game they haven't watched???? Surely that doesn't happen?!!

Don't remember when, probably in the first half of the season. He was moved up front during the game IIRC.

Not to many games then?

We've seen Chadli score all types of goals, not just what we'd expect from an inverted winger. Close in poacher tap ins, I think couple of headers and some goodens from distance too...Kane like goals?

Not to many games then?

We've seen Chadli score all types of goals, not just what we'd expect from an inverted winger. Close in poacher tap ins, I think couple of headers and some goodens from distance too...Kane like goals?
Many months ago he anticipated a rebound, following up a shot when everyone else stood still. I thought "yes, great sign he gets it, here we go" but since then... Not so much

Both Lamela and Chadli have more assists than Eriksen. He's only got two and that's really not good enough for the position he's playing.

Chadli's overall play and creativity is far better than he's getting credit for. Some of the ratings he's getting just proves people aren't watching the game.

Bale didn't get many assists either. I'm not saying Eriksen can't improve on his overall play, but I'm not too worried about assists in general.

Bale didn't get many assists either. I'm not saying Eriksen can't improve on his overall play, but I'm not too worried about assists in general.

I'm sure we can fit him in the side, but we need someone better in that position. So often he tries to play key passes and hits an opponent. Then again, once he sorts out that part of his game he is off to Real.

Eriksen creates more chances than anyone in our squad - im not sure why this hasn't translated to a higher assist total but id expect over time it will increase

I'm sure we can fit him in the side, but we need someone better in that position. So often he tries to play key passes and hits an opponent. Then again, once he sorts out that part of his game he is off to Real.

He should be the 3rd name on the team sheet after Kane and Lloris. All of the other players to me fall into the category of fitting into the side.

Average player who has the ability to elevate himself every odd game and nick a goal - much like Dempsey often doesn't get the credit he deserves

Average is a bit harsh .. Chadli is obviously more than average, consistency/form is his challenge.

We still don't know if his earlier season form (that dropped when he had his unfortunate break from team), is his norm, or just an odd purple patch

Back