• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

My son wont poo in london.

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Another black mark with her indoors.

Apparently im destroying our son and giving him a complex. I had told him that the was such a rat problem in london that in restuarants and hotels they employed people to go round and check the toilets seats were down so that rats could not come up through the toilets. She took him up to london today for a day out to get him some new tennis gear his an important match this weekend.

Just got a phone call from her on the mobile he ran out of the toilet in cafe rouge screaming because the toilet seats were up. Apparently i need to take a long hard look at myself and the things i say because the have a bigger effect then i realise.

Swear to GHod its have a go at ben week.:cry:

When I was a wee bairn and learning to tie my shoelaces, I remember very clearly watching some detective show on TV (Colombo?) and one of the characters died suddenly and I didn't understand why. Must've been poison or something that my four-year-old brain didn't pick up on. So I asked my pa why he died, and he told me it was because he hadn't tied his laces properly!

I know he was trying to scare me into learning to tie my laces....but under fear of death? Really? He of course doesn't remember and swears he never would've said such a thing.

I've heard that about rats coming up the bog before, saw it on a documentary once. I always keep the lid down for that very reason, and I don't live anywhere near London.

That aside, why wasn't he in school on a Thursday? :-k

Apparently im destroying our son and giving him a complex. I had told him that the was such a rat problem in london that in restuarants and hotels they employed people to go round and check the toilets seats were down so that rats could not come up through the toilets. She took him up to london today for a day out to get him some new tennis gear his an important match this weekend.

Just got a phone call from her on the mobile he ran out of the toilet in cafe rouge screaming because the toilet seats were up. Apparently i need to take a long hard look at myself and the things i say because the have a bigger effect then i realise.

Swear to GHod its have a go at ben week.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

There's already a thread about this sort of thing here :D:D

Apparently i need to take a long hard look at myself and the things i say because the have a bigger effect then i realise.

Tell her that if you didn't say the things you say then you wouldn't be GG board hero. Ask if that's what she wants 'cos that's what''ll happen.

I've heard that about rats coming up the bog before, saw it on a documentary once. I always keep the lid down for that very reason, and I don't live anywhere near London.

That aside, why wasn't he in school on a Thursday? :-k

Private school do not seem that bothered when we take him out for the day or when we take him for holidays in the school term, pretty relaxed with us but they should be the amount we pay.

He went up to get his racket restrung and some new tennis trainners, not sure how they are different to normal trainners but there you go. Loves his tennis and got some games this weekend in dorchester.

Chich, do you think you could just start a thread called "The Chichester life thread" and chuck everything in there?
Coz Random is just filling up with your tales of woe right now...........;)

Chich, do you think you could just start a thread called "The Chichester life thread" and chuck everything in there?
Coz Random is just filling up with your tales of woe right now...........;)

He's got a book in him I reckon, I can see it now, Richard and Judy reviewing "The Thoughts Of Chairman Chich". I'd buy it, it would make a great read after a few cans of cider.

Just a thought-Scara's after some articles for the front page. Chich, your audience awaits.

Instead of making him start a Chichester life thread, just rename the sub forum "Chich's place". Simple

Swear to GHod its have a go at ben week.:cry:

Nah it's not just a week it'll have been that since you got married and will continue till the day you die.

Went into a cafe rouge at Victoria station on Sunday for a cup of tea and croissant. Used the toilet and the seat was already up, no sign of any rats though.

I got woken up at 5am the other morning by my wife screaming.

She went into the bathroom and was just about to sit on the toilet and a frog jumped up out of the bowl.

A ****ing FROG! :ross:

I got woken up at 5am the other morning by my wife screaming.

She went into the bathroom and was just about to sit on the toilet and a frog jumped up out of the bowl.

A ****ing FROG! :ross:

when i was traveling SE Asia a few years back i saw one of my friends running out of the toilet at a restaurant we were eating in - she gets the guys working there and they all head off in to the toilet, they come back out get a long stick with a hoop on the end of it and go back in ... this is what they pulled out :

qtqrPMM.jpg

:eek:

on the subject of not pooing in places - had a work mate who only poo'd in the comfort of his own home (or in the hotel he was staying in) - used to cause him some trouble as he lived in Herne Bay but worked in the city :lol:

Pooing at work is a necessity for wasting some of the time you're supposed to be working. You're even getting paid for the pleasure.

when i was traveling SE Asia a few years back i saw one of my friends running out of the toilet at a restaurant we were eating in - she gets the guys working there and they all head off in to the toilet, they come back out get a long stick with a hoop on the end of it and go back in ... this is what they pulled out :

qtqrPMM.jpg

:eek:

on the subject of not pooing in places - had a work mate who only poo'd in the comfort of his own home (or in the hotel he was staying in) - used to cause him some trouble as he lived in Herne Bay but worked in the city :lol:

:ross:
Oh marvelous!

"This is the 5.56 all-stop service to Herne Bay calling at…"

Back