• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mud run

Ginolius

Sean Davis
Staff member
Anyone done anything like tough mudder before?

I was persuaded to run a similar obstacle course mud run this coming weekend (totalwarrior.co.uk) and was planning to wear my old running trainers then just bin them.

They're standard road trainers and have absolutely no grip left though - anyone done anything similar, reckon they'll be alright given the weather this week? Get the feeling that I'm going to be like a deer on ice...

I'd pick up some off road trainers but it's in 6 days so no time to break them in. Worth it anyway and run through any blisters or just stick with the old ones and hope I can stand up straight?

I could tell you about that one time I had some seafood that tasted a bit funny, but not sure if that's what you're looking for?

Anyone done anything like tough mudder before?

I was persuaded to run a similar obstacle course mud run this coming weekend (totalwarrior.co.uk) and was planning to wear my old running trainers then just bin them.

They're standard road trainers and have absolutely no grip left though - anyone done anything similar, reckon they'll be alright given the weather this week? Get the feeling that I'm going to be like a deer on ice...

I'd pick up some off road trainers but it's in 6 days so no time to break them in. Worth it anyway and run through any blisters or just stick with the old ones and hope I can stand up straight?

cheap pair of astro turf boots?

I could tell you about that one time I had some seafood that tasted a bit funny, but not sure if that's what you're looking for?
Depends, did you slip on the lino while you were making a dash for the throne? If not, what trainers were you wearing?

cheap pair of astro turf boots?

Don't have any sadly, if I'm going to get new trainers I'd get some trail ones - just not sure wearing new and unworn, appropriate, shoes is better than wearing old ones without any grip!

Ah sod it I'll get a pair of trail running shoes, take both and see how the old ones feel on the day.

Back