• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

He was playing on the right yesterday and got in some decent positions but failed to put in a single decent cross.

He can outrun people with the ball, i.e. kick the ball and run after it but he has given us nothing. He has been poor for us.
Put into context though he had played less than 1 hour of competitive football in 2017 before yesterday's game. While he wears our shirt he will have my support. I believe there is a player in there but he needs to be given a chance to prove it.

Put into context though he had played less than 1 hour of competitive football before yesterday's game. While he wears our shirt he will have my support. I believe there is a player in there but he needs to be given a chance to prove it.

When he plays I will support him, and when he plays well I will praise him, otherwise.........

Compare Sissoko to Winks, neither player starts on a regularly basis but Winks normally make a positive difference when he comes on which leaves fans wanting to see more and more of him. Kane got into our first team doing the same thing, impressing during the Europe League or as a sub in the league. I simple do not see this drive or ambition from Sissoko

Last edited:
Put into context though he had played less than 1 hour of competitive football in 2017 before yesterday's game. W

Maybe that was because Poch was so unimpressed by him. Better performances would maybe get him more minutes. Maybe also he simply looked cack in training

When we signed Lamela he was just 21 years old, could not speak the language, was blighted by injury and it was his first season in this league. Sissoko was 27 when we signed him and had being playing in this league regularly for 3 years, big difference mate

And a better point

Not any worse than Lamela was in his first season. Let's see how the rest of the season unfolds for him...

I honestly hope for Spurs sake that he improves. When I watch him, I always remember that he was signed to provide a similar effect to Mane.. His technique is poor. It looks like he turns on Superman mode when he plays against Spurs.

I honestly hope for Spurs sake that he improves. When I watch him, I always remember that he was signed to provide a similar effect to Mane.. His technique is poor. It looks like he turns on Superman mode when he plays against Spurs.

Was he though??? I thought he was signed to be a physical alternative wide player (although I thought he could play central too)

I agree about his technique, it's shockingly bad. It's as if he plays with flippers

Ditto. I get the impression Zaha has matured a bit since then
He still looked very green in his post match interview; wide eyed and stunned to score/win like it was a real dream come true.

I thought the reason teams stay away from Zaha was because his brother is a gang leader so Zaha can get mixed up in gang wars if he isn't careful

He still looked very green in his post match interview; wide eyed and stunned to score/win like it was a real dream come true.

I thought the reason teams stay away from Zaha was because his brother is a gang leader so Zaha can get mixed up in gang wars if he isn't careful

I have no evidence on his brother being a gang leader so I could not possibly comment on that.

As for him looking green during that interview, well I would rather focus on his ability. I appreciate that this is a Tottenham thread but this is what Zaha was up to midweek against Russia:

Last edited:
Maybe Zaha is just not my kind of player. I would rather two quick passes than one long dribble, way too greedy for me

Not any worse than Lamela was in his first season. Let's see how the rest of the season unfolds for him...

I actually think he could be a useful player for us now with a few men down or fatigued. He's no world beater, but if he can get a run of games, maybe he can be a strong part of the team (and then we can flog him him the summer!)

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Yep. He will be a crucial player in the next few weeks. How does it feel that our hopes and dreams might depend on this man?

Maybe Zaha is just not my kind of player. I would rather two quick passes than one long dribble, way too greedy for me

Maybe so, but at least he gives us a different option, besides you would be misjuding the player if you thought he was incapable of quick passes.

When we signed Lamela he was just 21 years old, could not speak the language, was blighted by injury and it was his first season in this league. Sissoko was 27 when we signed him and had being playing in this league regularly for 3 years, big difference mate
Fair points, but it's a new system he's playing in and not getting much game time.

Back