• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Was Sissoko always good but just played in the wrong position and/or formation - because he has looked so bad until the last few games, when he has looked not-too bad-at-all

Or has he just improved somehow? Maybe Poch explained to him how his contract worked. Or maybe his sweatband sponsor threatened to withdraw sponsorship.
Confidence. Sissoko started poorly and the crowd groaned and he went into his shell. Too scared to try anything, just trying the safe pass and panicking in possession.

Bit by bit he has built his confidence back up and is now playing freely.

Confidence. Sissoko started poorly and the crowd groaned and he went into his shell. Too scared to try anything, just trying the safe pass and panicking in possession.

Bit by bit he has built his confidence back up and is now playing freely.

Personally, I think they threatened to take his sweatbands away.

I’m impressed by him. I thought he was a total waste of space before but now I love how he charges through space on the pitch, dynamic and always working hard. He has the right character to succeed. He never gave up in spite of him being the spacegoat for most of us here. Now he is proving that he deserves to be with us, and that he plays an important role. Hope he keeps it going, well done Monsieur Sissoko.

Poch: "His team-mates are so happy that the fans are now starting to show the love," he told BT Sport.

"There was a tough period for Moussa but I remember one day I hugged him when he was coming off and I told him, 'You are going to be a success here.'

"Now he starts to feel free and today he was key again, a key part of the success."

Poch: "His team-mates are so happy that @scaramanga is now starting to show the love," he told BT Sport.

"There was a tough period for Moussa but I remember one day I hugged him when he was coming off and I told him, 'You are going to be a success here, @scaramanga will admit you play well.'

"Now he starts to feel free and today he was key again, a key part of the success."

FIFY

6769280-0-image-a-60_1543445226923.jpg

Poch: "His team-mates are so happy that the fans are now starting to show the love," he told BT Sport.

"There was a tough period for Moussa but I remember one day I hugged him when he was coming off and I told him, 'You are going to be a success here.'

So funny, I remember leaving a game last season and saying to my mate, “There’s a player in there and I just hope Poch can find him...”
These are the moments where for me Poch shows he is already one of the best managers around. Guardiola couldn’t have done it!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

So funny, I remember leaving a game last season and saying to my mate, “There’s a player in there and I just hope Poch can find him...”
These are the moments where for me Poch shows he is already one of the best managers around. Guardiola couldn’t have done it!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Guardiola has never had to do it.

I remember saying on here he's not Spurs and I hate watching him. Now I lie prone at his feet and beg forgiveness. I admit I was wrong. Horribly wrong.

No actually, wonderfully wrong!

Never has humble pie tasted so delicious.

Legend. Let's face it, we ALL win when a player we felt wasn't up to it comes through and delivers. Mine in the last two seasons has been Aurier. My humble pie tastes pretty fudging good too.

Since this single thread has driven posts and views to astronomical figures, hence pumping up ad rates, has anyone checked to see if the bear-baiting, button-pushing $caramanga is driving flash new wheels, drinking a better vintage of Bordeaux or booked off for a posh vacation?

All of the above?

Back