• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa and Sandro have 'Douche Beards'

raboner

Banned
noticed this during the match at old trafford, they both have horrible accurately groomed douche beards.

308670-manchester-united-tottenham-hotspur.jpg

Shinji+Kagawa+Manchester+United+v+Tottenham+SyAoGcLaa9Ul.jpg

truly awful. sort it out lads.

despite all that, they are a fudging beast-ish central midfield duo and i think potentially should be the first two names on our team sheet each week.......

after they've shaved or grown proper MAN beards.

Ned_Kelly_in_1880.png

discuss.

Dembele is a sharp dresser and can get away with it.

Sandro is a fudging beast and can get away with it. And even if he couldn't, are you going to tell him he's a douche?

Neither are as bad as those ridiculous hip-hop/rap efforts that middle-class, white public schoolboy wannabe gangstas try to offer up.

Next.

Sandro's is not a douche beard. With his growth it's almost impossible to look clean shaven.

Sandro's is not a douche beard. With his growth it's almost impossible to look clean shaven.

i don't dispute this, however it's the fine accurate trimming around the neck/chin that makes it a douche beard.. he needs to let it all grow or shave it all off.
simples.

i don't dispute this, however it's the fine accurate trimming around the neck/chin that makes it a douche beard.. he needs to let it all grow or shave it all off.
simples.

Before you get too high on this hog, howzabout showing us a photo of YOUR uncontrolled face-wig? Until then, I will simply consider you a bitter old tart!!!!!! :lol:

Before you get too high on this hog, howzabout showing us a photo of YOUR uncontrolled face-wig? Until then, I will simply consider you a bitter old tart!!!!!! :lol:

ill have you know i am 24 dear sir..

no i don't have the rampant growth of the beast sandro, i have pretty poor facial hair growth, but enough to have some coverage

however i DONT groom it like a doosh..

more often than not i'm clean shaven, but i can also get away with the johnny depp/orlando bloom streaky 'im sexy i don't care' stache/goatee.. still not a douche beard, or maybe another form of douche hahaha, i'm just calling it as i see it.

#thisthreadwasmeanttobeajokefail

ill have you know i am 24 dear sir..

no i don't have the rampant growth of the beast sandro, i have pretty poor facial hair growth, but enough to have some coverage

however i DONT groom it like a doosh..

more often than not i'm clean shaven, but i can also get away with the johnny depp/orlando bloom streaky 'im sexy i don't care' stache/goatee.. still not a douche beard, or maybe another form of douche hahaha, i'm just calling it as i see it.

#thisthreadwasmeanttobeajokefail

This means nothing without a photo. Good GHod man, how hard is it in the modern age to take a photo and upload it?
Streaky 'tache and goatee? Come on COME ON SON! You KNOW where that could land you...

#thisthreadcouldstillbeagreatfudgingjokeifrabonerwouldpostapicofhisfacialhair

Haha our midfield this season looks a bit more scary than last season lol:

Luka+Modric+Tottenham+Hotspur+v+Wigan+Athletic+0tN74rdchKDl.jpg

Attachments

• Luka+Modric+Tottenham+Hotspur+v+Wigan+Athletic+0tN74rdchKDl.jpg
    Luka+Modric+Tottenham+Hotspur+v+Wigan+Athletic+0tN74rdchKDl.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 8
here is the thing. if we win with those beards on at old trafford then i never want to see them shave EVER again.

Oh wait, we did win

BEARDS for all i say!!

Edit :- Look at kagawa with that clean shaven face....on the losing team!!

Back