• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Most shocking or gruesome TV/Movie deaths

If you want gruesome, watch Martyrs.

One that really got me was from a children's movie,
Bridge to Terabithia

Can't really say more without spoiling it, but it was just so completely unexpected and unnecessary.

The scene in Saving Private Ryan always stays in my mind where the german soldier and the american soldier have a fight in a top floor of a house,where you would have thought the american would win being an american film,but the german wins where he puts his bayonnet through the american very slowly and tells him to close his eyes,very real indeed.

The scene in Saving Private Ryan always stays in my mind where the german soldier and the american soldier have a fight in a top floor of a house,where you would have thought the american would win being an american film,but the german wins where he puts his bayonnet through the american very slowly and tells him to close his eyes,very real indeed.

Great shout - that always messes with my head.

In The Talented Mr Ripley, when he clocks Law with the oar, there's a moment where there's no claret and he looks normal, but not quite right, then the blood flows. Weirds me out.

Does the suicide of Budd Dwyer count? I couldn't sleep after watching that.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._Budd_Dwyer

Same.

And if we're going with 'real life' TV, I'll add a news report back in the 80s that showed a guy getting chased by a mob around a shanty town (in S Africa I think). They cornered him and started stabbing him, he was wearing a white shirt and you could see all these red marks on him. He kept running and running and finally collapsed a couple of minutes later. I was around 14 and that footage has stayed with me to this day. At the time I broke down in tears and was a mess for ages.

i've got another one, and it wasn't gruesome at all as you don't really see anything, i'm not sure its shocking either as you know whats coming for quite some time, but it really really ****ed me up, the end of the boy in the striped pyjamas

If you youtube for a vid of a guy blowing his brains out, you're probably going to see a guy blowing his brains out :-k

The scene where the guy eats his own brain in Hannibal was pretty gnarly at the time.

Back