• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

More attacks on Spurs fans.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21553769

"I was in hospital for 12 hours with a broken shoulder, broken tooth and bruising all over my back, legs, arms and fingers."

:eek:

"One of the men who helped us told me: 'You're lucky because I believe one of them had a machete and one had an axe. If you had stayed down you would have got it.' It's quite frightening."

:eek:

"Police in Lyon have said they believe a far-right group was responsible for the attacks on Spurs fans."

No evidence of anti semitisim from what ive heard - after Lazio it's now going to come up whenever Spurs are involved in trouble on the continent.

"No anti semitism from what yourve heard" why thanks for that that info..anyconcerns if there was? err billy...yiddo......

That's given me shivers, as my husband and son, very similar ages to Mr Eccles & his son, were having a meal in the old town in Lyon on Wednesday evening. Thankfully as they had an early flight from Edinburgh, they decided to leave about 10 mins before it all kicked off. Hope all the injured fans recover quickly.

Last edited:
To be honest if i went away with spurs again i think i would just go for a meal and a drink and then back to my hotel seems it happens later in the night these problems.

Some foreign fans seem to hold onto this strange idea that English fans are 'best hooligans' or that we're all hooligans, when the reality is that most of us now, whatever class we're in, just want to go to and come back from the game in peace, have a few drinks, maybe a pre-match burger and that's it.

But we are unfortunately still targeted by people who want to test themselves or who hate the English.

spot on

Back