• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Monaco - Interesting developments

The gist I get from that is that the tax they will potentially have to pay on the players wages will be triple what they planned for?

Are there any rules saying the players they've just bought can't be moved on in this same window?

Deadline day move for Falcao?

(Only 2/3 joking) 8-[

The gist I get from that is that the tax they will potentially have to pay on the players wages will be triple what they planned for?

Are there any rules saying the players they've just bought can't be moved on in this same window?

Deadline day move for Falcao?

(Only 2/3 joking) 8-[

FIFA rules state you can't be registered with more than two clubs in a year

I've just read (skimmed) the 'Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players' done by FIFA and the only thing that seems to come close to that is this bit...

3. Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs. As an exception to this rule, a player moving between two clubs belonging to associations with overlapping seasons (i.e. start of the season in summer/autumn as opposed to winter/spring) may be eligible to play in official matches for a third club during the relevant season, provided he has fully complied with his contractual obligations towards his previous clubs. Equally, the provisions relating to the registration periods (article 6) as well as to the minimum length of a contract (article 18 paragraph 2) must be respected.

Have any of the new players played 'official matches' yet? Don't know if this would be relevant or not? The minimum length of contract bit (article 18) is about the cancellation of contracts not the resale of players.

Here's the full doc;

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/administration/01/27/64/30/regulationsstatusandtransfer2010%5fe.pdf

Must have got mixed up between the playing and being registered. Until their situation is sorted out I can't see them signing anyone though. It's certainly put a spanner in their works, at least temporarily.

Back