• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Modric - No Longer A Spurs Player

Speaking to a Real Madrid fan here at work and we spoke about Modric, I explained the sort of player he is, i.e. not a goal scorer or even a direct creator of chances, but more of a Xavi, just not quite as good. He interestingly said, "ok, that's exactly the sort of player we need". Maybe the midfield pair of Kheidra and Alonso aren't quite as highly regarded in Spain as we regard them here?

The guys from Madrid by the way, so not some muppet who catches the Sky games once a month.

If we keep Modric and get Ade, we will be in the top 3, mark my words...

not without King we wont....even if he played 10-15 games a season, thats 10-15 games where we would be very difficult to beat

Speaking to a Real Madrid fan here at work and we spoke about Modric, I explained the sort of player he is, i.e. not a goal scorer or even a direct creator of chances, but more of a Xavi, just not quite as good. He interestingly said, "ok, that's exactly the sort of player we need". Maybe the midfield pair of Kheidra and Alonso aren't quite as highly regarded in Spain as we regard them here?

The guys from Madrid by the way, so not some muppet who catches the Sky games once a month.

wait, so he doesnt even know what type of a player Modric is? and his club want to shell out a massive sum for him....wowww, must be a plastic football and Real fan

wait, so he doesnt even know what type of a player Modric is? and his club want to shell out a massive sum for him....wowww, must be a plastic football and Real fan

He's a Madrid fan, why should he automatically know everything about Luka Modric? You make it sound as though it's him about to spend £35m on him, I'm sure Madrid the club will have a better idea of why they want the player.

Not everyone follows football outside of their own country mate ! I know that I don't, the only reason I know the odd player is from the few CL games I might watch. It's feasable that he may have only seen Modric about 3 times, the 2 games agianst us in the CL and the Spain v croatia game at the Euros. I don't think any of them would have given him a great idea of what Modric is about.

He's a Madrid fan, why should he automatically know everything about Luka Modric? You make it sound as though it's him about to spend £35m on him, I'm sure Madrid the club will have a better idea of why they want the player.

but Luka Modric is supposed to be super famous and world class isnt he???

Back