• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Modric - No Longer A Spurs Player

classic bantah to ensue:

modricbarca.jpg

Has he gone yet? Bored of this now...

I remember stupidly/naively getting my hopes up that Berba would ACTUALLY do a U-turn and stay... and look how that turned out.
Modric has gone from my mind's eye 'Spurs XI starting line-up'... anything else would be unreal... but as when he goes... i'm prepared this time!

Villas-Boas said: "There has been continuous interest from three different clubs. But it's important for Tottenham to hold onto their rights.
"His situation will continue as it is until the price is right.
"Luka is an intelligent person and understands the club has to defend his value their values, rights and interests.
"But the offer has not been met to what the chairman wants. If that is met there won't be any problems."

Villas-Boas said: "There has been continuous interest from three different clubs. But it's important for Tottenham to hold onto their rights.
"His situation will continue as it is until the price is right.
"Luka is an intelligent person and understands the club has to defend his value their values, rights and interests.
"But the offer has not been met to what the chairman wants. If that is met there won't be any problems."

3 clubs?

Assuming Chelsea already have all the midfielder they could possibly need - my guess would be Real Madrid, Man Utd, and Emirates Marketing Project

3 clubs?

Assuming Chelsea already have all the midfielder they could possibly need - my guess would be Real Madrid, Man Utd, and Emirates Marketing Project

Chelsea dont care how many midfielders they have, they seem to want more...id swap City with Chelsea

Back